Hello From Portland Or!

Hello, All!! My name is Steve, and as the title says, I hail from the rainy Pacific NW. For years I've been trying (to no avail) to kick the analog habit....as a 20+ year smoker, I'm sure several people can relate to just how hard it is to up and quit. I think I've "quit" somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 or 7 times by now, LOL!!! Lately, between my health and finances, someone proposed the idea of going on the e-cig bandwagon. I figured it wouldn't hurt to entertain the idea, and do some research....then some more research.....and some more research on top of what I've already done. Somewhere along the lines I found this forum.....which has been more helpful, and with warmer members than anything I've found thus far. So, I've made the leap of faith and placed my first PV order (510 + eGo starter kits, drip-tip, and e-Juice). Hopefully, I can count on some of you guys for some support in this fight to finally conquer the demon destined to kill me, and possibly make some friends along the way!!! Cheers!!! -Steve