Someone School Me.......

blucavvy

What's the Kanger t4 or t3 i keep hearing about?

I'm looking for a new clearo/carto/tank to use. I'm going to pick up a mini eGo just cuz i think they're cool as hell. The 400 mah ones. and i want to find a clearomizer i can stand using with it. I tried the vision or stardust or whatever the hell it's called awhile back and had nothing but issues with 2 that i picked up so at $5 a pop that was enough of that. I know the vivi nova is a big one that gets talked about alot now adays. What's up with that thing? Tank or clearo or what? I've seen the new aluminum sleeves they come with and i love the look of them so i may look in to that.

I'm pretty old school in how i vape honestly, my provari only ever has an atty and drip shield on it. and i have some 808's that i just carto's on for on the go. I want something that will "flow" well with the mini eGo if that makes sense. something that looks good.

any other new clearo's/carto's that would look good and perform good on one?

dct's are out of the question. i'm not a fan and i refuse to buy another one. i may be willing to try the stardust's or whatever you want to call them if they've come a ways in consistency, because i love the look of them on eGo's.

Try a Vision Nano. It's small so it'll work on your eGo mini. It only holds 1 ml of juice, is a bottom feeder and so far it's worked perfectly for me. I've had two for over a month now and they still work well. Just be sure not to use something with too high a VG content (too thick), and let it set for a few minutes before using for the first time.

Glad to see you back, Blu! :)

Thanks Tami :) i'm going to check that out right now, so far i see a lot of options i like that would go well with the mini eGo so i may just pick up 2 and hold off on the MVP. I see that the vivi nova comes in a 2.5ml size as well so that would probly look better with the mini than the 3.5ml. Only problem is i can't find the aluminum window sleeve in the 2.5ml size :( oh well, the stainless one's look hot with a small cone and a standard stainless carto and a stainless drip tip as well lol.

I'll be going away for awhile again on the 4th. I go to Ft. Lee Virginia until about April for more training but after that i should be done leaving for awhile :) Unless i get deployed right away lol

I have a Vision Vivi Nova Mini (the 2.5 ml) version. It's still a bit on the bigger side even on my eGo 1000 mAh. Right now I'm waiting for some sleeves to hide the threads when I use it. It works great, though.

Have you ever tried the T2? I like those better than the Stardusts. You can get the Vivi Nova, Vivi Nova Mini and the T2 from Brian at The Veteran Vapor store. :)

Hopefully, you can stick around here for a bit after your next training. I've missed seeing you around. :D