Ec Blend

Tam

My first introduction to EC Blend's site was from Rixter. He raved about the chocolate malt flavor from this vendor. Even though I have an allergy to chocolate (yes, I know. It's a terrible thing), I decided to give it a try to see if I could vape it. My first order was for a 15 ml bottle of chocolate malt and the same of vanilla malt (6 mg nic, 50 PG/50 VG, extra flavor).

They arrived very quickly and I tried the vanilla right away. It was very good, but after letting it steep for a week or so (as recommended on the flier sent with the liquids), it was even better! The chocolate malt was tried very carefully as I didn't know if it would produce a reaction. What a wonderful surprise to find I could vape this!!!

Since then I've been ordering all kinds of different flavors...in all nearly three dozen different flavors. Nearly all of them in the 5 ml bottles to see what I liked. There have been only two flavors that didn't taste good to me but all flavors, no matter who the vendor, is very subjective.

When I find a flavor I like I order bigger bottles. Pineapple and Dragon's Tear were ordered in 30 ml bottles.

Did I mention that EC Blends ships their e-liquids packed inside TWO sealed plastic bags? Good thing, too, because these two separate orders did indeed leak. Not much but just enough to smear the labels.

So I emailed them to ask for replacement labels. I keep empty glass bottles with drippers around so it was easy to transfer the liquid. I just wanted the original labels to put on them for reference.

They replied that they were aware of the problem with the bottles, changed the types of lids they were using and were sending replacements. Cool. Not only new labels but new bottles to boot! Imagine my surprise when the replacement bottles came filled with e-juice!

Now that's great customer service. :D

Their website is full of really good, useful information. They believe in transparency in their business model so you know what they use. I really like that you can also request custom blends at no extra charge. There's a lot of different options you can choose in every flavor. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming, but on the whole, it's a very nice touch.

Their prices are comparable to other vendors, more often on the low side. The choices of flavors is amazing! They even have roast beef, pizza, butter, pepper, Worchestershire sauce and a variety of other...unusual...flavors. I haven't been brave enough to try those yet. Maybe someday. :)

All in all, I can't recommend their site enough. There's oodles of information about nearly everything e-liquid related on their site and their customer service is just amazing.

If you decide to try them out, I'd love to hear your experiences. :D

• 6 months later...

I have ordered several times from ECB, I find that most of their flavors taste somewhat chemical based... er... unnatural. I always have to steep them for a couple weeks for them to be properly vaped and enjoyed. Other than that, of the 16 I've tried, only 2 were garbage; Juicy Peach and Green Apple. Both never lost that rustic chemical taste. Could have been a bad batch but the others tasted great; blueberry cheesecake, apple cider, butterscotch, wild cherry, pineapple upside down cake, cappuccino, pink lemonade, etc.

ECBlend has great selection, excellent custimization options, and very good prices.

One thing though, when I asked about percentages by volume and so forth regarding their "regular flavor" "double flavor, extra double flavor, and sweetener" I received no reply. It would be good to have a baseline frame of reference. Since I have no idea how much flavor=regular flavor, Thus I have no idea what double flavor really means.

This info may be listed on their website and I could just be overlooking, or else it is something the company considers proprietary info (trade secrets).

Edited by ArnieH

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines