Order From China

It is also not easy to find mods made here. In past decades the Chinese were a joke. But now they have ultra sci fi electronics and stealth weapons systems and a level of education in the sciences and engineering that top of the stack.

In the 50's people thought made in Japan meant junk. and it was. Now the Made in Japan means Toyoa, acura, Nissan, Lexus, etc.

Chines could just be the new Japan. They certainly want to be. Even a commie govt yeilds to market forces and scientific advances.

Just look at thier stealth submarines!

In the past the govt had quotas for production that were not possible. Do the quota for lose your contract. farmers would add water to the milk or add other things. This is local consumption not export.

I have to say this:

I'm new to vaping, but I'm in what's called a co-op. We order things wholesale from China as a group and get discounts for it.

In the case of Ego's... you do realize they're made in China? My Ego order is from the largest supplier of Ego's in the world. And yes, they DO supply the US based companies. Therefore, I just cut out the middle man and save 150 dollars (no joke on that either).

Yes most vape equipment is made in China. They basically started it. They certainly have the electronics capability now. What most or some folks were worried about was the lead scare in consumables like the juice. A few years ago it seems every toy that came from China had high levels of lead in it. BUT a lot changes in just a few years.

well other then the products themselves being from china... i have yet to order something that actually came STRAIGHT from china. I realize they came over at some point but i havent actually ordered anything from china and had it sit in customs. lol so that being said... all of the chinese products i have... i havent noticed anything overly weird or funny about them so i will continue buying the products i buy and i will give business to the american suppliers and keep my money in the country's economy in that fashion.

• 3 weeks later...

I buy my hardware wholesale from china because i destroy so much of it while working. I recently bought a lot of 5 evics from china they came factory sealed. I checked the security number for the two i opened so far and they checked out as legitimate joytech.

I buy my ce4's in bulk wholesale from china and while my first two lots were knockoffs and not the best quality they were darn near as good as the ones quality wise and 100x better flavor wise than what i bought at local shop. i have a shipment of 500 coming in this week to test a new seller out.

So basically what i can't find for less than 5 bucks locally i get for 1.20 from china with free shipping and less than a week delivery time. I can't imagine buying hardware local anymore and paying a 100 to 500 percent markup.

Liquid i buy from a local shop. I figure that is how i will help the economy. i don't know if they use chinese bases or american made bases. Don't really care because even if it has a few ppm of lead in it it's no where near enough to hurt me and is way better than analog.

If you want to know what wholesaler i buy from in china u can PM me and i'll tell you. They have not cheated me yet and don't release payment to the retailer until you get and approve your shipment. Makes refunds significantly easier.

That being said understand i don't sell equipment nor am i a retailer or anything. I just go through a lot of hardware.