Slb Vapros V1

Minimum order... TEN sets??? And they want you to give them your email address for the price. I think I'll pass. Even I don't need ten sets of a certain battery. Lol.

Just curious though. What is the appeal of a box style unit?

It really looks pretty cool! Reminds me of my most recent purchase, the iTaste MVP, with many of the same features, and the screen makes it really stand out. I also like the power button on the thin side vs. the fat side like on the MVP.

@Tameiki, the MVP is my first box mod (my first mod of any kind, in fact!) and I've been vaping for nearly four years. Pros of the box mod? Longer battery life (although the above ad's claim of one week's vaping is probably a little misleading), nice heft, variable voltage, it doesn't tip over so easily when you set it down, and it doesn't look like a traditional cigarette. Cons? It's bulky, hard to drive with it in your hand (nearly impossible I've found <_<), takes a few hours to charge it back up, and not terribly discreet to use.

How much longer before they combine e-cigs with MP3 players? This SLB device looks like a fat iPod! :evil:

Edited by DarthVaper

I don't get some of the screen display items. Total? is that just a puff counter? Prepaid? I know it looks like a cell phone but surely we don't have to buy a 'vaping plan' lol. Temperature? Is that the temperature outside of the temperature of your vapor? I'm confused :(

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines