Has Anyone Hiccupped While Vaping?

I have been vaping for awhile and it would seem I end up hiccuping when I exhale and it isn't great. Is there any reason for this, and is there any way I can prevent it. At the moment I am using orange cream 100% VG ANO. This doesn't happen to me all the time but when it does it makes me a little uncomfortable about it and want it to stop.

hiccups are caused by irritation to the diaphram. Could possibly be from inhaling too deeply. Also, nicotine is a stimulant...you could possibly have a very sensitive diaphram, Other than that, not certain. Hiccups are a funny thing. for some reason, men are more prone to hiccups, their Diaphrams are positioned a bit higher in the chest cavity.....no really good cure that I know of....other than mayby thorazine.

Well that may be. But you should tell that to this girl that when I was still in school. She was hiccuping throughout the whole class. She sounded like a bull frog and everyone was just roaring until the teacher told her get a drink of water.... but it didn't help.

I've noticed this happens, generally when i vape right after i've eaten a meal. That glorious after-meal nic fix :) I just set it down and give my stomach some time to digest. I wouldn't be overly concerned unless it persist and increases in frequency.

This happens to me sometimes. Not every day or anything but sometimes I'll hiccup on the inhale when vaping.. When it happens, it happens on every hit for a period of time. If I just put it down and come back to it later, it will have stopped.

When I first started vaping I got "niccups" as a friend called them. I also started at a higher nic strength so I went down too. I find that while vaping I drink more water because my mouth will dry out so I don't get many niccups anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally never gotten hiccups from vaping, but I do occasionally get hiccups from (of all the strange things that cause it) clearing my throat aggressively. That'll trigger them. I can stop them with a, oh, 70% success rate by drinking a large amount of water very quickly, and then, trying to.. burp. Clear any air that might be in my stomach... don't ask me why this works (sometimes), but it does..