Janty Mid

I'm sorry... but I think these types of e-cigs are simply ridiculous ! I don't want to have to hook it up to my computer to make it work, etc. What is the point really of needing to save your 'vaping profile amplitude', etc. anyway? Just seems like a lot of unnecessary/useless crap to me... just my opinion of course. I'm sure it may appeal to the geeky computer type of folks though.

Edited by DAYVAPE

One of the big pluses pbusardo pointed out on his website, is that with these new software interface devices, we may be able to control the power and voltage over the course of a draw, essentially designing the perfect hit for the individual every time. By no means and i jumping on one of these, but pure 100% control over the vaping experiences seems to be the goal. Intriuging, and i'll be keepping an eye on these devices.

Couple of things

1- I know that's a rendered mock-up but it looks like a whole lot of molded plastic to me. No thanks.

2- I watched thier video on it and, in addition to paying for the unit/kit, you have to pay for individual software "modules" that unlock different levels of control. For instance, if you want your 10 second vape to start at 5v and taper to 2v, you have to pay extra to unlock the part of the software that lets you do that. If you want to turn it up to 6v, you have to pay for that too.

Thing is, the unit is capable of all of that out of the box. It's like buying a car with heated seats and a 6-speed paddle shift.. but if you want the seats to actually heat up or shift higher than gear 4, you have to go back to the dealership and pay them extra cash.

Lame.

Edited by soso

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines