Lavatube V2

Guess I should be grateful they didn't have a purple one. That would've thrown out my resolve not to buy any more new batteries for a while. Besides which, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to operate such a fancy one. :lol:

Okay, against better judgement I watched the video and clicked on the link for more information and... they have milk chocolate flavored e-liquid! OMG. *dies* I've been looking all over for milk chocolate liquid. And, in looking closer at the picture, with the red one right next to the pink, it's hard to tell but it looks more like a magenta/almost a hint of purple in it but I can't tell for sure.

And 510 threading and it's not as hard to use as I thought at first and... and...

*whimpers*

Edited by Tameiki

You're just as bad as Kitsune, Jeff! I take it you've already caught on that I have absolutely no will power when it comes to pretty, shiny, almost-purple things, haven't you. *sighs*

Just to make myself feel better I'm going to pretend to think about if for a day or two before clicking on the "buy" button. :harhar:

That Metallic Blue is gorgeous with the blue LED. Nice choice, Jeffb!

I'll be getting the bright Metallic Pink one for sure. Love this LT V2! (the vapeteam or whatever show has a nice view of it)

Oh! and Joe Inferno stated that 2 more colors will be added soon, in a week or so (you know the drill), and that there will be "special" color offers now and then. Think Purple, Emerald, Lime, .... whatever.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines