E Ciggs Coughing, Wheezing, Chest Hurts, Dry Mouth And Throat

rattfan

I have not had a real cigg for about 3 months. I go through Vapor company in Freeport, Il and buy their juice. The menthol with PG I really don't have a problem with, except with my mouth burning.. I do fill my own carts with a needle. I bought Blueberry, which is very tasty, so maybe I puffed on it too much..That same night I started coughing, wheezing and my chest hurts, even to inhale an e cigg. That was the blueberry flavored cart, I have 18 mil,which I am used to. I have smoked other pg brands for 3 months with really no problems.

Maybe I have a cold, or someting. I am not sure.

Here is me on youtube, trying to explain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMgjoCIZJPg

Edited by rattfan

Could be the liquid,might try another vendor.Could also be your lungs cleaning house.After a while of not smoking the parts that are supposed to clean your lungs come back to life .Drink lotsa water ,it will settle down in a few days.

• 2 months later...

I had similar issues with blueberry flavor lol

not kidding

I ordered 30 ml of 12 mg blueberry and vaped it in ~6 days and that stuff was some bad experience for me as well

never had any issues with other flavors though

I had ordered 30 ml watermelon and 30 ml strawberry as well from the same vendor and these didnt cause me any problems

might be something with the flavoring and not vaping itself that causes issues...

stay away from blueberry

Edited by Mox

you can over do vaping. as with anything we take into ourselves, too much will hurt. I had to slow down my vaping, I was getting headaches, sore throats and the like. I also ended up having to lower my nic to 11ml from 18. that was a nice change as well, leaving a cleaner and smoother vape for me. it is subjective, as we are all different and our chemistry is different.

• 1 month later...

I have not had a real cigg for about 3 months. I go through Vapor company in Freeport, Il and buy their juice. The menthol with PG I really don't have a problem with, except with my mouth burning.. I do fill my own carts with a needle. I bought Blueberry, which is very tasty, so maybe I puffed on it too much..That same night I started coughing, wheezing and my chest hurts, even to inhale an e cigg. That was the blueberry flavored cart, I have 18 mil,which I am used to. I have smoked other pg brands for 3 months with really no problems.

I heard about all those side effect but i think its depend on the person.I am not suffering any problem like these.

Edited by Xavier

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know an older thread, but I have found I am intolerant to flavorings in some flavors. The biggest for me is Grape. I have had 3 different grape flavors and they all 3 give me wicked bad heartburn. No other flavor has done this. Must be something in the flavoring of grape.

You might be allergic to pg. I am. So I have a big bottle of lozenges a doc prescribed and ;use those and all VG and then go back and vape my beloved sahara , get a sore tongue and then back to VG....I can tho use a combo if its about 20 pg to 80 vg

• 1 year later...