Can You Have A 100% Pg Organic Flavor?

It seems the only ones I see are all vg. I guess if it was pg it wouldn't be organic. And just wanted to know if I have a smoktech tank that has a cartomizer with 2 holes that are prepunched will it take 100%vg? As I was wanting to try out this organic ejuice from ecblend. If it won't work then I will just put it in my clearomizer as I am thinking it should work on it just absorbing onto the wicks. Seems like all the posts I posted on no one is replying to them. It seems like the whole page almost says I am the last one that replied on all of them.

Ok, will it work in my CE5 clearomizer then? As I don't want to get this organic stuff if it won't work with it. If not what do I need I would really like to try some out. I found some on ecblend and it is the same price as all their other eliquids instead of inflated to over double the price of regular eliquid on all other sites that have the organic eliquid.

I'm not a chemist, I just pretend to be one whenever I DIY but I see no harm in certain artificial or natural flavors and definitely not in PG or VG either. If those organic juices taste good to you that's great but don't buy them thinking they are healthier or have other benefits because IMO they don't.

The 100% organic/VG liquids that I bought from Virgin Vapors worked fine with my T2s, never tried them in any of my CE4 or CE5. They are a bit thick though so I just added a drop or two of distilled water and mixed until I got the liquid down to a thinner level. That's just my experience with them. :)

i vape VG juices in smok DCTs, it helps if you get the DCC that has 2 or 3 holes. or a carto punch. i've found that 1 hole isn't enough for a lot of my thicker juices. alternatively, there's a ce2 style DCC for DCT (ive seen them on madvapes) that work really well for VG juices. good luck!

Well the response I got from ecblends was this: Our 100% VG AN&O flavors are not a thick as pure VG. The flavorings are suspended in Ethyl Alcohol, does thin the liquid down to approx. The viscosity will be around the same as a 60/40 base mix.

So if this is the case then it should be fine with my tank with 2 holes in the cartomizer right?