What To Order?

I'm going to be ordering a back up battery today (finally!... actually, this will become my primary) and I really want a pass through. Looking at them on the site I will be ordering from, I notice that there is an eGo-C and and eGo-T pass through. I use 1.8 ohm clearomizers. Both those pass throughs should be compatible, right? I'm not really sure why they are listed differently. Is there enough of a difference that there is one you would recommend over the other?

On another note... I started vaping as a way to quit smoking. Just got a sample of a flavor that I absolutely LOVE and will be ordering a big bottle of, so now I'm wondering... how am I ever going to stop vaping lol. The juice flavors are almost as addicting as the nicotine. So glad I found vaping! :)

Anyway, any advice on the pass-through would be greatly appreciated :)

I have both eGo C and eGo T pass throughs. I believe the T came first and then the C (the C being the newer version of the T). The C pass through that I have has an additional something or other that has to do with the blue light in the button (I forget what it is) as I use the regulated option.

I'm not familiar with a regular eGo battery but on my pass throughs you get two options to use:

1) is the default and regular. When you press the button it shines with a white light. That tells you that, as you use the battery and the charge goes down, so does the power of the hits until you need to recharge. Makes sense, right? Just like a regular flashlight. At first it's really bright and as it gets closer to needing a new battery (recharge), you'll see the light dimming.

2) the second is the... I think it's called "regulated"? You turn off your battery. Then hold the button in for 10 seconds or until you see the light flash. This light is almost an orange color. Then, you click five times and turn it on. This option is like the light in your house. You turn it on and it gives a bright light. When you're done, you turn it off. This gives you a consistent draw until the battery just dies (you get 15 quick flashes). There's no difference in how strong the draw is and there isn't the gradual lessening of power like in the default.

You can go back to the default by clicking your battery off and then holding the button until the light flashes again. You can tell by the light's color, it'll either be white or an orangey one.

Other than that blue light that I forget what it's for, they pretty much work the same. I love them both. Sorry, it's not much help. Might not be a good idea to try explaining something before I've finished the first cup of coffee of the morning... :lol:

Oh, and I use the CE4, CE5, T2 (2.4 ml eGo CC) and now a Vision Vivi Mini on them. They all work well with the eGo batteries.

Edited by Tameiki

Wow I guess we somehow over promoted it on the forum or lots of other people found it to be much affordable and bought them out. There are other sites with similar devices but I would recommend this one any day. As I have one and it has just be performing fantastically. And it has lots of features on it that are awesome. Like the puff counter. I have gotten 100 puffs on 6volts and it still had a bar left without it flashing on 0 bars charge. Anyways this is the one to get if not an alternative one on the site like: http://www.free-cigs.com/Ego-Pass-through-VV-Stainless-Steel_p_126.html the stainless steel version or even the http://www.free-cigs.com/Ego-14500-VV-Black_p_131.html that has a battery that you can change in it. Either one works great I am sure. Hope this helps you make a decision on getting a good backup battery even though this battery will probably become your primary battery like I have done instead of using an ego battery.

Yeah it is a good choice I think. Just I decided on the passthrough because I heard the default battery in that isn't high drain or something. I thought it would also be a little expensive to buy a bunch of batteries and a charger to charge several at time. It does come with a ego usb charger but I doubt it charges several batteries.