Is Something Wrong With Me?

So today is day 16 since my last analog. I am wondering what is up since i have had NO withdrawals from smoking? No headaches, no nausea, nothing. I smoked for 24 years from 14 to 38 and I'm freaked that it is so easy, lol. Starting to think I am doing something wrong. Anyone else not have any symptoms of withdrawal? Does this mean I was not physically addicted to cigs but mentally only?

According to me,Every person is mentally addicted to cigarettes and not physically,If something unusual happens in your mind you need to smoke to cool it down but yes will power and dedication towards something would definitely make you smoke free..

You are perfectly fine !!! switching was way too easy for me too....that was 3 1/2 years ago. some mild withdrawl...kinda foggy, but nothing major.

some of us just get really lucky.

Happy vaping !!

Same here. I was a two-pack-a-day smoker and got my first good e-cig (a Leo 800 mAh) on April 8, 2012. I have never had a single craving for a cigarette since that day.

Congrats on your success.

I smoked for 20 years and was up to 1 1/2 packs per day. Made the switch pretty easily without much withdraw. I did have some cravings from time to time, but just vaped heavily until I got through it. :)

Congrats!!! :thumbup:

If you choose the right equipment and e-juice I think it is easier. A friend of mine had no withdrawl and I had a lot. Another thing people don't think about is that smokers get addicted to the cig its self. its kind of like when you hear a heroin addict talk about how just seeing the needle build the thrill of shooting up. I think for some smokers it is the same way.

Basically a cigarette gets you addicted to the nicotine itself. The withdraws usually occur when you are heavily depended on it. Like if you smoke a pack or more a day I believe. Basically if you were to stop vaping as well I am sure that you would probably get headaches often it usually takes awhile before they end up occurring though depending on the person. Also I see that you didn't mention if you are smoking ecigs now or not. As you could possibly be thinking about it or just forgot to mention if you were and what MG of nicotine you are using. And I am kind of wondering what is a physical addiction to analogs? Mental I can understand but physical? I guess you mean picking one up and taking a puff from it. This I know to be true lots of people end up trying to use straws and chew them to help with the physical side. But does it work beats me I never tried. An ecig I think is the best way as it works with both physical and mental as it has nicotine in it.

Yes, it is similar to real ones but less harmful.If you smoke packet a day then you would feel something is wrong direction but now i feel like everthig is going in right direction.

Edited by lindsayfox

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on Day 4 and can't believe how easy it has been. I've seen myself habitually reach for an analog a couple times, but then I just laugh to myself and grab my kGo.

I was good for a good pack-and-a-half for the past 25 years. I got me some 24mg juice with my kit and this couldn't be easier. I am thrilled and excited to have finally put those damned things down.

I didn't experience any nicotine withdrawl either when I made the switch. I think it's all about making sure you pick the right nicotine strength. if you're still getting close to the same amount of nicotine vaping as you would have smoking analogs then I see no reason why you should experience any withdrawl, it is the sudden deprivation of nicotine in the body that causes withdrawl.

Yeah it is so amazing how well these things work for people that are willing to work a little to get it right. I am on day 31 now. Mainly vaping 8 or 9 MG sometimes 18MG and have had no withdrawals still nor cravings. Forever in debted to my Provari, LOL.