Trying Again

So I am currently stalking the mail carrier for several purchases. I have ordered a Reo Grand, some Cartos, some HH357's , a leather holster for each of my new Reos, and some eliquid. I started vaping about a year ago and did quite well, but stress and RW stuff took its toll and I returned to analogs. I will start vaping again within the next two weeks and it is great to be back on the best site out there. :yes

Thanks Jeff and yeroc It is great to be back! I have visited several other forums in the past year and none of them come close to this one. This is the best place and I tell everyone about it.

Edited by Retriever

Welcome back!! Good luck to you, and don't count the ones you give in to. Instead, count the ones you don't have. You'll be back in no time, especially with the flavor that the Reo and Cisco can spoil you with.

• 2 weeks later...

I fell off the wagon several times myself. I got laid off my job, hit the gas station and bought a pack of smokes. 30 days later my father died from lung cancer but I kept smoking. Watching my father sufficate as he died you'd think I would give the smoking up...nope. I got broncitis and finally stopped. :popo:

Yeah I did the same thing. I went back to smoking as I found cheap packs of cigars at 1.69. But I eventually decided vaping has to get better. So I found a good cheap vv that goes to 6 volts and attached my tank to it and I was very impressed. A battery at 30.99 isn't that bad of investment. I don't make much as I have to pay bills anytime I do make money. I actually finally got a job but got laid off once again and it has been several weeks. I have mowed lawns but every bit of my money has gone back into bills. Anyways it is good to hear that you are vaping again.