Lungs Hurt A Little?

So it has been 3 days since getting my provari and happy to say analog free since. So pumped after smoking so long. My question is. Is it normal to have some tightness and I guess it would be described as slight pain in the chest area after day 3? When I wake up I have the coughs too. Never had a cough while on analogs. Thanks

One of the things that happens when you quit smoking is the lungs will start cleaning house.Expect some coughing up gunk.Be carefull with nic strength.We usually vape a lot more than we smoked and assume we need the highest nic level we can get our hands on.I usually recomend going with a lower nic strength and going bugnutz vaping.

If I remember right, the first several weeks was filled with some coughing stuff up, a little tightness in the chest, feeling tired, achy and just out of sorts. Then, after getting through that, I can now breathe easier, deeper, feel more energetic, and just better all around. Hang in there, you're doing good! :animier:

Darlin, welcome to the world of non-smoking! You will cough up some nasty nasty stuff in the next several weeks. That is your lungs saying THANK YOU, and expelling all that tar that built up in them. But after awhile, you will realize that IF you cough, it's not coming from deep in your lungs anymore, but rather some of the stronger e-liquids can tickle your throat and make you have a shallow temporary cough. Good luck, congrats and keep up the good work! Im further into it than you and smoked for 27 years, tried every other way known to man to quit, and Im telling you it is WORTH IT to stick with it and refuse to EVER put another cancer stick to your lips! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up. I changed juices and for about a week now no more lung pain or any issues. For some reason the juice at liberty flights don't agree with me. I think because it was 100% PG. Anyway, how long does it take before I start seeing some lung clean out. I am on day 15 without a smoke and to this point no coughing or any effects of lungs clearing. Waiting for all that tar to come up.....

It is a normal process and happens with almost everyone,You are used to it that is why you dont feel it but after you left it it take some days to cope up with the body...

Edited by lindsayfox

I think I coughed more when I stopped smoking then when I smoked and it lasted for about three weeks. Then one day you will wake up and realize the caughing stopped. It also was difficult to figure out what to do with my time. LOL no more going out side to puff left me a bit lost.