510 & 306

The 306 burns a bit hotter giving a better throat hit and vapor. I still alternate between 306 and 510LR. The difference between the 306 and the 510LR is small. the 306's are also easier to clean as 306 drip tips slide over the entire atty. some places sell the 306 with the drip tip included and some you have to buy it separate.

For the 306 drip tips, I prefer the XL(longer) drip tips. with the shorter drip tip, the vapor is almost too warm/hot.

306's seem to tolerate flavor changes better than 510's ,not sure why as I am pretty sure it is the same bridge and element.I just use the blank cart that comes on them but you have to be carefull not to push it all the way back on.Those babies fit tight enough you can disassemble a battery trying to get them off.

The difference between the 306 and the 510LR is small. the 306's are also easier to clean as 306 drip tips slide over the entire atty. some places sell the 306 with the drip tip included and some you have to buy it separate.

For the 306 drip tips, I prefer the XL(longer) drip tips. with the shorter drip tip, the vapor is almost too warm/hot.

In order to use the 306 atty on an eGO battery, do you need some kind of an adapter?

In order to use the 306 atty on an eGO battery, do you need some kind of an adapter?

I'm pretty sure a 306 is same threads as 510 so yeah it should work. I'm using a 306 on a twist, I have an adapter but its 510 to 510, only using the adapter because I'm using a drip shield.

I'm pretty sure a 306 is same threads as 510 so yeah it should work. I'm using a 306 on a twist, I have an adapter but its 510 to 510, only using the adapter because I'm using a drip shield.

Thanks for the info. Now, I have another question. Why do you need to use the 510 to 510 adapter in order to use the drip shield? :P

Thanks for the info. Now, I have another question. Why do you need to use the 510 to 510 adapter in order to use the drip shield?  :P

No problem! It gives you the xtra height you need so the bottom oring on the shield is lower than the atty to catch the leaking liquid. Without the adapter,  the atty sits too low and its not contained inbetween the top and bottom oring seals, if that makes sense to you . From what I understood anyway.

Edited by yeroc1982