Ego-T Batteries?

So about a year ago I bought an Ego-T system thinking it would be the holy grail. Well, not so much. I hated it. After being frustrated for about a month I went back to analogs. So, I am ready to get back into vaping and I am buying a Provari this week. I have many ego-t and my original 510 batteries and atties. Are they totally useless? My question is, Is there any use for these setups maybe without the tanks etc or should I just trash the stuff? Right now I am using them for flavor tasting. Maybe I can get a tank or something to replace the tank that comes with the ego-t. Maybe a phoenix. I am just not sure what is compatible with the ego-t batteries and atties. Maybe someone can share some insight on my options.

Also, if you own a Provari what is the perferred setup for tasting flavors on this PV?

Jay

The eGo-T batteries have a 510 connection, so you can use just about anything for a 510 on them. The Provari also has a 510 connection so you'll have compatibility. I'd keep the eGo batteries for a backup at least.

You'll love the Provri - you just need to find the right atomizers for you. There's a lot to choose from now from just a plain atomizer to cartomizers to CE4 and other types of tanks.

Hoprfully I find the right combo quick because I start off great with quitting analogs at first but than get frustrated quick and go back. Need something to stay satisfied.

What do you recommend for someone that does not want to drip but also does not want to lose much flavor? I was thinking of the Phoenix or something similiar.

Have you tried Boge cartomizers? For the eGo batteries I would go with the Boge 2.0ohm. For the Provari, you can go with regular or 2.0ohm since you can adjust the voltage. I also like the EMDCCs (eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers). They would work on your eGo, but you'd need an 510 to eGo adapter to use it on the Provari.

Hang around a bit - I'm sure there will be a lot more suggestion coming soon. :)

What was it about them you did not like? It sounds like you may have been only using the tank & tips that came with the unit. These can be leaky, need filled often and are known to provide inconsistent and/or dry hits. If you have not tried yet, as suggested above, try some cartomizres or crystals/clearomizers and you should have better success.

Cheers and...

Really do get back into it. It takes a bit of work to find a setup and flavour you are happy with but once you do you will not regret it (compared to analog at least)

I love these too. What's the difference between the long and short wicks? I do find that you have to keep them full to get the best taste and vapor out of them. Once they get half full it seems to diminish quickly.

The short wick was the first generation Visions. I also find that even with the long wicks its better to keep em full