Away For Too Long But Back!

Hello, I hope I am putting this in the right place.

I have not been to vaportalk in a long time. I meant to post back in July on my 2 year quitting anniversary. Yay 2 years and vaping strong!

But my life has been in quite the tumult. Some personal things I won't mention and I have moved to L.A. and have next to no job. I am trying to fulfill my long dream of becoming an actor in Hollywood. I quit my job of 10 years+ as a teacher's aide and my sister and I drove across the country to North Hollywood/ studio city area.

Now I know only 2 or 3 people here including my sister, Have no real job ( I have been doing extra work on television which pays very little and is not reliable) and am going to run out of money in the next couple of months if I cannot find a job.

AAHHH!!! Scary isn't it.

Anyway. I meant to say a lot more regarding actual vapor subjects so I probably need to move this post now.

I have been vaping Boba's Bounty regularly and The Vapor Room"s Peanut Butter cookie, Chocolate Brownie, Dutch Chocolate Mint, Orange Creamsicle, Banana Split etc.

I still occasionally use Mad Vapes when I am really low on cash like now.

I am still religious with my egos (see my post on battery problems please) and have been using LR mega atties exclusively.

Big news I have dropped nicotine from 26 to 6 to 11 mgs in the past year. I use a little more in the tobacco flavor but all the others are 6 mgs now.

So I am looking for a job and friends here in L.A. Anybody know of places to hang out and vape here. I kinda thought I would be seeing and hearing about places where Vapor people meet. I know I haven't been a faithful member here for a while but I'm sad and lonely...like a puppy.

Chris sorry if you have to move this post. Thanks everybody for reading my sob story!

Hi again Light and welcome to So Cal. There is a Vapers Meet once a month at a restaurant in Glendora... it's about 45 min east of where you are. I believe there is a recent post on it in the Vape Meets sub forum.

Welcome Back !!! a very huge congrats on 2 years.

Good for you being brave enough to at least give your dreams a shot :animier:

sorry its been rough, but its good you are giving this a shot.