Do You Think 36Mg Is Safe To Use?

vapinmamma

The only places that I've seen that sell flavored 36 mg juice specifically state that it's intended for dilution only...not for vaping full strength. For instance, if you have some low nic juice and it's just not enough nicotine for your liking, you can purchase the same flavor in a higher nic strength and mix up to your desired nic level.

I was a two-pack-a-day smoker for over 30 years, and 24 mg literally makes me high. I'm talking room-spinning, cold-sweat having, "I don't feel so good" high. I can only imagine what 36 mg would be like.

we try to keep discussion of 36mg nicotine and higher to the DIY section of the forum http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/131-diy-%26-e-liquid-forum/. due to the potential for nicotine toxicity.

Just helps protect the forum.

That being said...heres a couple sites you can check out.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/

http://www.wordupecig.com/

36 seems a little extreme. i started out at 24mg, and it never bothered me, maybe a "strong" hit every once in awhile like in the morning that first vape of the day, but other than that no issues. that being said, i couldn't see needing more than that. 36 just sounds like too much.

It's my opinion that 36mg juice can be safe to vape under certain conditions: For a very heavy smoker who makes the switch to vaping and doesn't smoke anymore, not for chain vaping, and not to stay at that level for an extended period. My experience was to start with 24mg and at work when I couldn't vape as often I felt like I needed more nic. from fewer puffs so I went to 36mg when I couldn't vape as frequently. This worked fine and then soon after I went back to 24mg. I stayed there for a year and then droped it to 18mg. I should have dropped it sooner. Juices taste much better with less. Too much nic. gives a pepper kind of taste. A month or so later and I dropped it to 12mg, this didn't seem to cut it so I went back to 18mg where I'm still at today. I feel that 18mg is plenty safe for me. I vape a lot at times and other times not so much and that's my story.

I think lower nic and more vaping is the answer.

This is true. I read somewhere that nicotine has a half-life of a half hour. If you vape(or smoke) faster than your body can get rid of it your nic level will soar so be careful. You really need to be in tune with your body. If you like to vape a lot by all means LOWER THE NIC. Higher nic e-liquid is not meant for chain vaping.

• 2 weeks later...

I would never recommend it either. When I did this I was only taking 2 or three puffs an hour and looking back at those days, even though it worked for me, I should have just vaped a medium nic level juice a little more frequently, like how I used to smoke.