New To Vaping

Michael672

I can't speak for anyone else but what I did was... when I wanted a cigarette, I just had one. Then, I went back to vaping. By doing that it took the pressure off and by the fifth day I was totally off the analogs. The good thing about vaping is that it's not an all or nothing choice. Good for you that you're working on it though. Welcome and good luck! :animier:

From my personal experience with vaping I can assure you that the first thing you must do is to find a e-liquid that suits your needs (taste,throat hit and vape density).

For me it was based on trial and error method.I've tried countless amounts of e-juices with and without nicotine. I too did had cravings for my old analog cigarettes but I managed to avoid them for a couple of days trough vaping and focusing at work and on the fifth day, my body got used to vaping and I didn't mind the smokers around me anymore when I went out with my friends to pubs or night clubs.

The thing that really helped me to stay away from my old habit was whenever I had the desire to light a cigarette I always reminded myself of the negative traits involved with analog smoking, which are undeniably huge.

Just put your mind into it and endure a couple of days without the analogs trough vaping. Good luck! :yes

You will be just fine. Good advice above. Just relax and enjoy. smoke if you need to smoke, you will find soon enough, you will vape more than you smoke.

Finding the right flavors helps and nicotine strength helps. What strength are you using?

Hang in there....It really does get easier.