Need Help Figuring Out The Right Model.

I started out with V2 Cigs, and was pretty happy with them. The cost was a little high so I started ordering their juice and refilling the cartomizers. I was trying to save money and decided to start ordering from China. I ordered and ego-t tank model and a bunch of liquids that are the vegetable base. I am very frustrated at this point. The tank model has no flavor and I just don't think I'm getting the same effect I was from the V2. I gave up on the tanks and started dripping the oil directly on to the wick in the atomizer. I think it's only been a week and I burned out one atomizer already. The only good thing is that I found the flavor from China that is identical to V2's Sahara. So I have my flavor, now I just need a good low maintenance setup to vape out of. If at all possible I would like to find some things compatible with the batteries I just bought for the ego-t?? Any Help?? Please would be much appreciated...

you will find we all have our preferences on set up, its one of the best parts of vaping....tons of choices. You will probably have to try a few things to find out what works best for you.

the stardust/vision clearomizers have worked very well for me, great vapor and throat hit and good flavor. I also use the 3ml DCT (dual coil tanks)...a little more trouble to fill, and best to add an extra hole in the carto.

For the best flavor is still dripping. Using VG liquids will clog up the atomizer much faster with dripping. It will also burn out pretty fast if you are chain vaping....the atomizer gets too hot.

The ego-c atty setup is frustrating and doesn't perform well consistently. Regless of what method you choose from suggestions, I'd definiately recommend you choose something else. Any of the above suggestions will be a considerable improvement. Cartomizers and carto tanks for low hassle on the go, dripping or vision clearos or vivi nova tank for great flavor.

For me variety is key. I have a carto tank and vivi nova tank for on the go, and drip on my new 306dca setup when sittin around at home.