New To All Of This

coolvapor

so i am a big ol newbie, but that doesnt mean im not doing my research.

so heres my big question.

i want to get the eGo T in either 650mah or 1100mah (i want that all day vape). and i want to use it with either a Vivi Nova or something like a CE5 Clearomizer.

my question is where should i order from? i want a kit that has the standart 2 battries 2 attys ect...

but witht that kit i most obviously dont want to spend an arm and a leg

but i also want quality (which to a certin point i am willing to pay for)

now the reason why im so weary on just buying with out asking all of yalls opinion. i had been vaping with a 2 piece e9m from e - cig .com and that just wasnt the quality i expect, that website has what i want (the eGo T) in a kit for like $30 i feel like thats way to cheap and it would last a few weeks before i would have to replace the battries.

any way so any help or guidecne would be greatlly appreciated.

:yes You're really lucky you live in York you have the White Rose Vapor club there that meets every 3rd Saturday I drove down last month, there are vendor there & you can meet some wonderful people who can teach you a lot.I met a guy there don't remember the name who said he'd opened a new store in East York? also you have Dave at Blue Mist there in york, good luck I hope to meet you some time at the meeting.

Sweet-Vapes has a eGo twist C kit that comes with 2 variable voltage twist batteries, a charger, Vision V3(a very good clearomiser), extra coils for it and a case. They also custom make eliquids and you can choose pg/vg ratio and nic strength. Dayna does a nice job with the juice and the store in general. You might be able to find other suppliers who offer eGo kits that come with clearos or something else that you might want to try. If you find something somewhere and you don't know if they trustworthy just ask. I highly recommend getting an eGo battery whether it is a VV twist or the standard 3.7 volt. They can take hundreds of charges and still work like new. 650mah lasts me half a day easy and 1000mah will last the whole day. The twist c batteries are a little longer so I prefer the 650mah. They are about the same length as a standard 1000mah. Just right for me.

Welcome !!! If you visit our supporting suppliers section you will find some very reliable vendors. great place to get started.

sounds like you are on the right track. The higher the Mah the longer the batter will last between charges. That being said, back ups are always good...batterys, atomizer/caromizer/clearomizers, chargers, liquid.

most places that sell ego batteries all come from the same place so it just depends on what the vendor paid for them to determine the price they sell em for. usually they only differ by about +/- $5. the ego brand is a very good quality brand and unless you get that one in a million dud you cant go wrong. mikes right to recommend the ego-c twist. it is one great battery! and you gotta think. buying the kit is a one time price. after i got my kit i get by on about $30 a month! compared to $30 a week.... as for that all day vape... go with the higher mah batteries. my twist lasts me all day and then some! and im a HEAVY vaper...

go with ego and you wont be disappointed! good luck and happy vaping! oh and welcome to the forum!