Blood Panels After A Year And A Half..

AARONH

I posted this up after 6 months of vaping last year. Total Cholesterol was 225 when I quit analogs.

6 months of vaping...

Test Date: 06/29/2011

Value Units H/L Reference

Cholesterol: 172 mg/dL (100-240)

LDL Cholesterol: 77 mg/dL (40-160)

HDL Cholesterol: 74 mg/dL (30-80)

Triglyceride: 106 mg/dL (50-300)

Chol/HDL ratio: 2.3 (2-5)

A year and a half later, not much has changed....test date 08/03/2012

Cholesterol 178

LDL 79

HDL 76

Triglyceride 116

Chol/HDL ratio 2.0

I have chain vaped since Dec of 2010.... Just thought some of you shorter termers might be interested....

My triglycerides seem to be over 300 if I vape before testing.My research seems to point to the way the body uses the PG or VG it turns to sugar.BUt is rapidly filtered from the system along with the nicotine.Like you my cholesterol is awesome.

What's up with the seizures bro?

I think that Christopher was pushing his body too hard. Too much work and computers and not enough sleep and relaxation. His story is in a sub forum of Vapor Talk News. As for my health after 2 1/2 years of vaping and no smoking, I feel great. I don't have any numbers to back it up and I was always somewhat healthy but no more coughing and no more shortness of breath, better teeth and gums and more money in my pocket.

What's up with the seizures bro?

Not sure honestly. To much work, stress, loosing it. I've had 4 this month. Still waiting to get into the Neurologist. With no insurance and having to pay out of pocked I'm slow boating everything right now and just trying to be careful.

• 3 months later...

My triglycerides seem to be over 300 if I vape before testing.My research seems to point to the way the body uses the PG or VG it turns to sugar.BUt is rapidly filtered from the system along with the nicotine.Like you my cholesterol is awesome.

Sorry to raise a dead thread, but I came across this, and it is applicable.

Have you learned anything else about this? I am a pretty heavy vaper (pretty much all day long), and when I had a blood test about a year ago, my Triglycerides were about that high as well. Had to change my diet, to almost no effect. If it is the vaping, that might explain a great deal...

Sorry to raise a dead thread, but I came across this, and it is applicable.

Have you learned anything else about this? I am a pretty heavy vaper (pretty much all day long), and when I had a blood test about a year ago, my Triglycerides were about that high as well. Had to change my diet, to almost no effect. If it is the vaping, that might explain a great deal...

I just don't vape before going in for blood tests and all levels are well within specs.