Moving On?

Hi everybody!

Been a long time since I've posted here, but I have returned.. to enjoy your free expertise. :)

It's been over 2 years now since I got my Joye 510, and it's pretty much changed my life. But I have a question..

It seems that my rig has become obsolete.. or is it just me??

I'm currently using the same old school atomizers, the same regular carts (which I drip in), and the standard eGo 650 batteries. I've become comfortable with this setup, after 2 years, and it still works great for me.

If I'm looking to move on to something a little more modern, but stick with the Joye brand, what should I check out? Keep in mind that I don't mind dripping at all.. convenience is not a problem.. I'm just worried that my stuff is outdated, and may not be available soon. And also, it would be nice to have a more slim-line E-Cig, rather than this big bulky eGo battery. Is that possible?

I would appreciate any opinions. Thanks! :)

I don't think that particular stuff will ever become outdated or obsolete.I am pretty much the same.It took me two years before I tried a cartomiser ,I am now sold on Boge 510 SR cartomisers and they are my main vape when out and about.Just recently I got a Vision Ego Clearomiser ,I was skeptical about tank types and I was getting what I wanted and needed from cato's and atties but they were on sale so I gave one a try.I have to admit I pretty impressed with them .They hold a lot of liquid ,make good tasty vapor and last for over a month.I tend to stick with stuff that fits the mods I have on hand .They have 302/801 ,510/306/Ego and 901/808 fittings so I can try just about any of the mainstream stuff without having to retool.I have settled on 14500 batteries as my standard and have quite a collection of box mods .I would recomend you try a Vision Ego clearomiser and some Boge refillable cartomisers .They will fit your Ego batteries and they are not a very large investment.You might want to try dripping on a Joye 306 attie ,they are the bomb for dripping and will fit your Ego batteries.They already come with a drip tip so it is a small investment as well.

Welcome Back !!!

I still love my ego's, not outdated yet. I have discovered a love of the 306 atomizers for dripping, but still use the 510 LRs too.

Check out the vision clearomizers...work great with the egos. some love, some not so much. I personally, really like them. so easy to use and great for out and about.

I also really like the dual coil tanks

My battery of choice is still the ego.

If it works for you and your comfortable than keep it, or make it more comfortable by making small changes. An eGo battery and regular atty is a great combo but if you are taking a cart out every time you drip wouldn't it be easier to use a drip tip?

Also, what mcquinn and kitsune say, I have to agree.

I think that there is a lot of vaping than what most people are familiar with it. I have been a long time user of vapes and I am looking to retire with it. It is a lot better than compared to using real cigarettes, I suppose.

I hope that things would work really well for the betterment of those who are going to be joining right in.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think a pv that performs well is truly outdated. The fact that you found one you liked and stuck with it says volumes about you AND the pv you chose.

Now, if you want to make a new purchase, that's different. Hope you find a device that serves you as well as the one you own.

Edited by SABOTEUR