Hello Everyone

Freddie

Hello everyone! Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself! I am part Guamanian and Filipino! I've been Vaping since February 2012 and a member of a lot of different Forums Internationally as well as here in the U.S.! My INTEREST is now in Genesis Attys as I now own a "bliSS" by DocDave and waiting for my Scubagen V3 Mini, The DID Short, and The Hellfire! The Mods I have been eyeing are the Mortar V3(in Chrome and Brass), the GP Paps, and the ORION V2.1! I currently own 3 Smoktech VMAX's, 1 Buzz Pro, 1 SS VTube from Apollo, and soon to own a FistPack V3(YES, I said FistPack), a STURM and a Shockwave! Well that's about it! Take care everyone and Happy Vaping! :D

Welcome !!! looks like you have jumped in with both feet with Mods. Vaping toys are too much fun.

glad to have you with us.

Thanks for the Welcome Kit! Yeah, I have been putting in my feet in here and there with Mods! The one I am really excited about is the Shocwave from Dave at Super T! With my "bliSS" on top of it, it would be a very attractive set up! Here's some pics. of my "bliSS": :D

post-15428-0-03833100-1343515222_thumb.j

post-15428-0-68505000-1343515393_thumb.j