Bobas Bounty Clone?

ok so how many people love bobas? how many think it tastes like graham crakers? well i found (have not purchased!) a graham cracker e-juice on vikingvapor.com has anybody had this? is it nething like bobas? not that id ever think about giving bpbas up. just for an fyi if someone asked me if there is a pg version of bobas bounty... thanks!

taste is very subjective... ive tried n tried to find a marshmallow taste in it and i cant find it. the guy at clouds of vapor told me its "SUPPOSED" to be a cognac tobacco... to put it this way, i would say its more marshmallowy than any cognac tobacco ive ever tasted! lol but to each their own... i think im gonna have to get me some of the graham cracker juice to see what its all about... and besides Breal on this fourm, ive never found anybody who doesnt like bobas... well even Breal liked it at one point n time... lol

I think it tastes like honey... Also as far as everyone liking it I know several people who hate it. I am ok with it. It is not my all day vape but I do enjoy some bobas from time to time. But this is all because I generally only like fruit flavors.

I also think it tastes like honey and a type of fermenting alcoholic brew. I don't taste graham crackers or tobacco at all. But I do like it a lot and have been using it for an all day vape since I got it a couple of weeks ago.

I swear I've had bottles of Boba's that tasted better than others. Consistency issues? I dunno. I still appreciate it, but some have been more honey tasting vs the (IMO) more complex (light) ginger honey tobacco that I get when Bobas has tasted best for me.

I also think it tastes like honey and a type of fermenting alcoholic brew. I don't taste graham crackers or tobacco at all. But I do like it a lot and have been using it for an all day vape since I got it a couple of weeks ago.

I really love that banner. Just sayin.

There is definitely some sort of fermentation thingy going on at Alien Visions.. not just the Bobas. They don't seem to 'keep'. Maybe it's the affect of the VG over time?

Bobas is definitely my standard all-day vape. I've been stuck on it for almost a year now... I just keep going back to it (though Guerilla Juice is pretty great too).

If there was another 100% VG juice out there that tasted like Bobas, I'd definitely be into trying it - especially with how sketchy AV's retail site can be (not untrustworthy - just down or out of service too often).