Well That Was Quick!

Boostedrex

A good friend of mine turned me on to vaping a week ago on my Birthday. I had tried the e-cig route, though the wrong path, with Blu cigs about 6 months ago and it just didn't work for me. I wasn't getting the TH that I was accustomed to from analogs. So I went back to my analogs after a 2 week "fling" with the Blu e-cigs. But a week ago my friend gave me an eGo/Vision Clearomizer setup with a bottle of his favorite RY4 blend as a Birthday present.

He told me that he was hoping this would work out better for me as he would like to see me get off the analogs for the sake of my own health. He mentioned that I should take a couple of weeks to wean myself off of analogs. Using the PV to help cut back until I could give up the analogs all together. Well, it's been 1 week and I'm already off the analogs. I tried smoking one after dinner last night and it made me feel somewhat ill. So I'm going to keep on going with my current PV setup. My order of additional batts, Clearomizers, and e-juices will arrive today. My GF has decided that she is going to give it a go as well since she would also like to give up analogs.

To wrap this rambling mess up, I'd like to say thank you. Thanks to my friend who introduced me to the proper way to vape. And thanks to this forum for the incredible wealth of knowledge that you have made available to other n00bs like myself.

Cheers,

Zach

Edited by Boostedrex

Congrats! My story is very similar to yours. Started on blu, not enough TH, went to 21st century not enough flavor. Not enough battery life with either brand. I've landed on an ego battery w/ boge LR cartos or ressurector carots and I couldn't be happier. Congrats! and keep working on getting the gf to switch :)

Thanks all! The switch was really easy for me. Hopefully it will be as easy for my lady. My juices are on the truck for delivery now. :) I figured that with a nice variety of flavors she will have an easier time adapting over. This is surely a better path to be on!

Your friend did good giving you the RY4. RY4 is my absolute favorite every day juice with some switching to keep it interesting.

I started with blu ecigs from store .. 10.00/day lol for a crappy vape. I was sort of happy with them excluding the taste and price. Had to find a MUCH cheaper, better ecig so I switched to the ego system and its just awesome!!