You Know You Vape Too Much If?

Most of mine would blend well.I gave up up on the extreme stuff.I think the folks who spin and reuse the liquid in a used up carto might vape too much.☺

At last count I have over 50 different flavorings many I haven't even got to yet. I DIY my own liquids. I have about 10 small bottles mixed up now ready to use all different flavors. I won't be making any more until I finish a bottle and I have about 4 go to flavors that I use most. 2 different versions of a cigar(backwoods sweet and cuban, Bavarian Cream(recipie from Bam), and Cookies n Cream. The others include apple pie(kitsune's recipie), Tiramisu with a little menthol, Coumarin pipe, Blueberry Cake Donut, to name a few. I make small batches so when they're gone I might re-make them or try something different. I might have a bit of a sweet tooth(my gf still calls me sweet lips) but I don't think I vape too much.

I read some guy spent over $3,000 the first month of vaping. I would say he took it a little too far. He said he didnt have a budget .. So I dont blame him.

just a tad bit too far.. lol but i could do that easily if i had no budget... :thumbup:

You can pass a journeyman electricians exam in your sleep.

Your co-workers request that you vape a particular flavor so you can freshen up the office.

You can pinpoint on a map where your mailman is at any given hour of the day.

When you are channel surfing and your heart jumps with excitement when you see the DIY channel.

When you have 50 3 ml sample juice flavors and you think, "Man, nothing to vape."

You can pass a journeyman electricians exam in your sleep.

Your co-workers request that you vape a particular flavor so you can freshen up the office.

You can pinpoint on a map where your mailman is at any given hour of the day.

When you are channel surfing and your heart jumps with excitement when you see the DIY channel.

When you have 50 3 ml sample juice flavors and you think, "Man, nothing to vape."

the best ive seen! lol my sides hurt :unworthy:

When there is a desert picture on the menu and you tell the waitress "I'd like to try 10ml of this".

LOL! Ok, I've definitely at least thought of that. Was having strawberries and cream and a wonderful restaurant and thought, "Now This would be a good vape." Kudos, Mike.

When you pack your overnight bag plum full, only to realize there's no room left for clothes and other personal items so you have to break out the paper sacks for the overflow. (honestly did that recently, for a 10 day stay at relatives while hubby recuperates from hospital. I'm so glad they have a washer and dryer lol).