What "ohms" Fluxomizer To Get?

Hi, I've decided to try out the fluxomizer supremes (CE2 clearomizer). KR808, REGULAR sized, my question is what strength (OHM) should I get? 2 of my batteries (1 auto/1 manual) are from V2 cigs...4.2V UNregulated. I also use a SmokelessImage VOLT sealed auto battery... 3.6V regulated.

As for juices... I vape anything from darker/thicker juices like chocolate to clearer/thinner juices. Usually whatever I get is either straight PG or in the area of 70/30 (pg/vg). So in order to avoid burning out the coil and/or burning the juice... Would I be better off with the 2.4-2.6ohm or the 2.8-3.0ohm version???

the 2.4-2.6ohm SHOULD be fine on either battery. Is that a horizontal or vertical coil?

btw, love ur avatar

double btw, welcome to the forum! Any other questions feel free to ask!

I'm fairly certain its a horizontal coil.. i know its a top coil. I typically like bottom coils cuz of the cooler vapor, but not many choices for native kr808 clearomizers.

Thanks for the welcome, and avatar comment. I found the "black face" online somewhere and added the blunt and smoke.

if you like the cooler vapor get the 2.8-3.0ohm version. Lower the resistance the warmer the vape will be, and higher the resistance the less chance your v2's will burn the juice will be.

These fluxomizers suck. Will never order them again. Taste is horrible and they are such a pain to refill. the older ones the fluxomizer delux and earlier you had to use a syringe to refill. The new ones, the fluxomizer supremes, said "wider openings" and you can infact fill them the first time only without a syringe but after that its nearly impossible.

btw... went with the 2.8-3.0 ohm and still get a crappy "burnt" taste... I think its just the way they are designed. I wouldn't reccomend to anyone.

sorry to hear buddy. Might I recommend the vision clearos aka stardusts. They come in 808 threading as well and get mostly stellar reviews.

Yeah I've noticed that alot of people give alot of vision products good reviews, but i'm not really into all the huge cartos/clearos out there. those stardusts are like twice the diameter of an 808 battery and all of there other products that are for 808/510 that are more or less the same diameter of the 808 battery are super long. I'm prefer setups (complete, battery and carto/clearo) that are roughly the size of a real 100 cigarette if not a regular sized one.

These fluxomizers suck. Will never order them again. Taste is horrible and they are such a pain to refill. the older ones the fluxomizer delux and earlier you had to use a syringe to refill. The new ones, the fluxomizer supremes, said "wider openings" and you can infact fill them the first time only without a syringe but after that its nearly impossible.

btw... went with the 2.8-3.0 ohm and still get a crappy "burnt" taste... I think its just the way they are designed. I wouldn't reccomend to anyone.

Hey Kush I've seen you, maybe talked a little on the v2 forums I think. But, I tried the fluxo's and didn't like them either. Leaked, juice in the mouth, etc. I tried the 2.4-2.6 ohm ones and had similar results to you. If anything the lower resistance ones would make the flux hotter and give you more chance for the burnt taste. At least I would think.

Gotvapes.com has a clearo called the phoenix that is "XL" sized (1.5ml, i think), but it does NOT require the use of a drip dip to seal the top so even with it being a bit longer you could subtract the length of the drip tip. I hear good things about it, but currently they only have it for 510. The owner or manager or whoever for gotvapes says they are going to be coming out with an 808 phoenix soon, so I'm planning on giving that a try when its available.... Its also a bottom coil, which i prefer.

I ordered the phoenix from gotvapes. The first one I tried was bad. I had to hit it probably 20 times to get the first vapor out of it and then it leaked from the top. I didn't go back to them for a few days and since then I've tried two more out of the pack. They ROCK! I don't know if they are all made this way but the filling holes in the pack I recieved do not go all the way through the silicon cap at the top. This leaves it to the user to puncture the rest of the way through the cap. The first one that I mentioned leaked horribly from this hole once filled but these other two have not. I know from videos regarding some other ce3 style cartos they come with little plugs to keep them from leaking. The phoenix does not have this plug. On the last one I filled I actually punched through the cap with a small sewing needle thinking that the smaller hole would lessen the chance of leaking and I have had none so far, knock on wood. I would recommend the phoenix but then again I would recommend the fluxomizers as well. I purchased the higher ohm option from gotvapes on the fluxomizers and I enjoy them as well. They have worked well so far although I've only opened two from the pack. I'm currently vaping the flux with an ego passthrough and it works well. Good luck, perhaps you recieved a bad lot from gotvapes with your order.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

Btw you have no option but to fill the phoenix with a syringe. That's the only way you can.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've decided to try out the fluxomizer supremes (CE2 clearomizer). KR808, REGULAR sized, my question is what strength (OHM) should I get? 2 of my batteries (1 auto/1 manual) are from V2 cigs...4.2V UNregulated. I also use a SmokelessImage VOLT sealed auto battery... 3.6V regulated.

As for juices... I vape anything from darker/thicker juices like chocolate to clearer/thinner juices. Usually whatever I get is either straight PG or in the area of 70/30 (pg/vg). So in order to avoid burning out the coil and/or burning the juice... Would I be better off with the 2.4-2.6ohm or the 2.8-3.0ohm version???

Hi Everyone!

I'm going to give you a trick I learned on another forum I was reading on. I have NO CLUE as to WHICH forum it was, but it did NOT allow me to post AT ALL! I had to have posted over 200 posts, jumped through a hoop, stood on my head for so long, etc., etc., etc. I HATED it! Anyway, I found this one!! YEAH!!!

I HAVE the SUPREME Fluxommizers. The NEW ones from GotVapes.com

I have a GREAT TIP to tell you about you NEED to know!!!

In that other forum it talked about a 'burned' taste. Yes!!! That SAME thing happened to ME!!! I couldn't STAND IT - YUCK!!!

No matter WHAT I tried to do, I could NOT get rid of it.

I 'think' it was a guy from GotVapes.com who came on and posted on the inside take the mouthpiece off, you see a nipple type thing. That comes out EASILY. Turn it over and you'll see a little bit of it on the inside. It 'could' have a burned spot you can see ON the plastic. Even if there is not, you still need to cut that off. What is happening is that excess plastic is TOUCHING THE COILS, GETTING BURNED, THUS GIVING THE BURNED TASTE!! TA-DA!!! You need to take that out, turn it inside out and cut out that little bit of plastic making sure to NOT let any little pieces be able to fall onto the coils once inserted back into the device. I did this and one turned out fine, the other the coils were ruined with burned plastic on them.

These ARE just like their Phoenixs'. The coils are at the TOP so you have to turn it UP almost towards the end, thus getting NASTY liquid IN YOUR MOUTH! YUCK! I feel this WASTES a LOT of liquid, too.

I'm looking at Cartomizers now. I'm NEW at this, so I HOPE I am able to pick a GOOD one!!!

Wish me luck!

Yeah, I saw the Phoenix the other day and considered ordering it. But I just went back to carts. Refilling is too easy.

Check out the guy on Tasteyourjuice.com 's reviews! He has one on the Phoenix I believe. He's really good with his reviews!