Ego C Twist

what you said in the last part is exactly where it's at. TO EACH HIS OWN. just because they say "this is the magic number" doesn't mean that everyone likes that number.

some people like warm vapor, some like cool, some like hot. every single person likes diff voltages, or delivery devices, or juices or whatever. that's the nice thing about variable voltage i suppose, is that you can dial in what works best for you for each situation.

i don't vape anywhere close to 10w and i'm perfectly content. :)

Yeah. Seems like if he vapes at 4 v with 2 ohms, then he likes 8 which is the number I'm actually hearing more people say they like. I've just read in a few advice columns that 10 w is the magic number. I've just never heard/read anyone say they like 10 w.

I'm not sure about all of this sweet spot hoopla because different juices have different sweet spots. However I did just order the ego-c twist and am pretty excited. I dropped my lava tube one too many times a little over a month ago and now I really just want some variable voltage without breaking the bank. I really hope this performs well. But I will be sure to let everyone know when I get it.

U won't be disappointed Jim :) totally agree that different juices/devices have different sweet spots, and for that reason i love the ego-c twist. Total versatility. I make minor tweaks to get it right where I want it evertime.

My twist c is working good. I mostly use lr drip attys an lr ego c and they don't need more than the minimum setting, 3.2v. The lr 901 I have is a little higher ohms and I turn that one up a bit. Or if the c tank atty starts to flood I will turn it up to vape it out quickly. It's really convenient to be able to do this and to be able to use SR keeping the dial toward the high end.

Still not much luck with the Vision clearos. The new V2's I have are not producing lots of vapor all the time, much like the ones I had before. I've gone through about 10 of these and only a couple of them worked well consistently. I don't think they are getting enough juice or not wicking fast enough. I gave a bunch of these away after I tried them and didn't like 'em. Looks like I'm giving these V2's away also but at least my eGo C has been working good.

• 2 weeks later...

I got myself the 1000mah over the weekend and it's been working great so far. I've been using it with a 'resurrector' carto which has a resistance of 1.7 ohms. At 3.2V, it vapes like your standard eGo battery. I've cranked it up to 4.0V, but that's pushing it. The filler starts burning at that point. It around 3.6 - 3.8V I get a fairly warm, thick vape.

I have had my twist for over a week now and I love it. I have been using a 2.1-2.4 vision on it set at its lowest voltage and it is performing better than a standard ego at that setting. I can't explain how but it is. The twist cap on the bottom does not seem to move unless I am doing it on purpose. A very solid device that I am enjoying more than any PV that I have ever owned. I have the 1000 mah battery and even though it is a little long it really isnt that bad. I think soon I am going to order a 650 mah battery and a 900 mah to complete my collection but right now I am satisfied. It also seems that this 1,000 mah battery last longer than my standard 1,000 mah ego. I have not had this battery die on me yet it has lasted me all day no problems and I am a heavy vaper. Does anyone else have a twist battery that runs like an everlasting gobstoper?

I have had my twist for over a week now and I love it. I have been using a 2.1-2.4 vision on it set at its lowest voltage and it is performing better than a standard ego at that setting. I can't explain how but it is. The twist cap on the bottom does not seem to move unless I am doing it on purpose. A very solid device that I am enjoying more than any PV that I have ever owned. I have the 1000 mah battery and even though it is a little long it really isnt that bad. I think soon I am going to order a 650 mah battery and a 900 mah to complete my collection but right now I am satisfied. It also seems that this 1,000 mah battery last longer than my standard 1,000 mah ego. I have not had this battery die on me yet it has lasted me all day no problems and I am a heavy vaper. Does anyone else have a twist battery that runs like an everlasting gobstoper?

i dont personally but my coworker does and i borow it ALOT! (gotta get my own, i know) but it is exactly like u said... you cannot kill that batt. my kgo lasts roughly 1 1/2 days i got 2 1/2 outta that twist and i am a very very heavy vaper. its like Gods gift to vapers... lol now to get my own so he will stop badgering me to give it back :veryangry:

My 650mah twists are working great. I can get up to a 8hr work shift on one battery vaping moderately. I mostly use lr drip attys and lr vision and lr eGo C and I keep it twisted down to the lowest setting. I've also have been using SR booge cartos and SR 510 attys just so I can turn it up. It's so nice to adjust the voltage with a little twist rather than pressing a button 7-10 times.

so wait...can I or can I NOT get this battery and charge it by using my kgo charger? I don't see that the battery has a charger that goes with it :(

i have heard more times than not to use an ego dedicated charger. i too have a kgo and they are an unregulated battery. fresh off the charger they run about 4.2 volts and slowly decrease to around 3.2 - 3.5 volts. the ego batteries are regulated so the frist and last puffs will be the same volts. now i believe because of this the charging inputs and outputs are diff. i do not know if this is 100% true but id rather not harm any of my babys! lol i dont think they sell a batt and charger combo but any ego charger will work. and they are like $4-$7 so its not bad to pick one up.

Ok...I just got mine and it seems the boge cartomizer performs MUCH better than the ego vision clearomizer. I'm kind of sad to be giving up my little "tank" because I love it so much...but it doesn't work so great on the twist. I didn't get a different charger so I still have the KGO charger and PBusardo seems to think that's fine :)