A Few New Tvr Juices

blucavvy

New for me anyway :). Just got these in today, so there's been no steeping time (other than shipping), so keep that in mind throughout the brief reviews. All testing of juices has been done on a 3.7v LEO, with a 1.5ohm lr 510 atomizer, de-wicked, de-bridged. Both juices are 18mg nic, and 75/25 pg/vg. Also worth mentioning that both these juices are very light and almost colorless, odd considering that most the TVR juices i've ordered so far have all been dark and pretty heavy with flavor sediment.

Turkish Tobacco- This was one of the "flavors of the week", so i've got about 30ml's (that's alot for me lol). Initial impressions just based on smell was that it was reminiscent of a good pipe tobacco. First impressions based on a few hits- Good flavor but very soft. Kind of like it was only at 50% flavor. Flavor is what was expected, like a good flavored pipe tobacco, not really sweet, but definately not harsh. What can i say this is just a pretty straight forward, mellow tobacco flavor. No real undertones, just straight tobacco. No chance of it becoming a favorite of mine, but it seems like it will go well coffee in the morning and a beer or two in the evening (very important that an all day vape can do this for me). So, for now at least until it's had some more steep time, this juice is good, but definately not great. I won't be re-ordering it if that means anything.

Flavor- 6/10 (hopefully shine through more with some steeping)

Vapor- 7/10 (it was fine but nothing to write home about)

Throat Hit- 6/10 (almost non existant, which is weird cuz i've been strictly vaping 12mg for a few months now and went back up as i really miss the th)

Gingers RY4- Got 15ml's of this. Wish it had been a "flavor of the week" because i've tried a few other ry4's and never been dissapointed. I wasn't with this one either. Smell was good, though very masking of what flavor and taste would be like. Initial couple of hits were disapointing honestly. Strange flavor that wasn't really ry4 like at all. After filling the atty a few times though it really started to break through. (it's also worth mentioning here that this atty's pretty new. probly only had 1 or 2ml's of juice run through it). Now flavor is REALLY going with this juice, caramel undertones are definately shining through, but not too much. Tobacco flavor is like most ry4's, just better. Sweet but not too sweet. This could easily be an all day vape for me had i not gotten addicted to Boba's. However it will see plenty of use from me as the flavor is superb.

Flavor- 9/10 (it's really that good)

Vapor- 7/10 (same as the turkish)

Throat Hit- 7/10 (little better than the turkish but not much. i'm hoping this has a little to do with a basically brand new atty :/)

A while back I got:

TRV Tobacco

TRV RY4

TRV 555

I like how you can get the vg/pg at different ratios from this supplier. I got everything pg 75/25 vg and 18mg/ml.

I liked the TRV Tobacco the best and 555 next. I was never a fan of RY4. Good Vapor and TH from all and quality juice. Similar in flavor and as good or better than I've had from anywhere else.

I've been a fan of RY4 since I started vaping and everybody has their own version. Still looking for one that blows me away.Guess it's time to give Gingers a try.

Gingers is good, I got it at 50/50 but i'd like to try 75/25 as the flavor was awesome, but i felt the throat hit was only slightly lacking. I def. like Gingers better than the normal TVR version. 555 is another one of my favs.

And while we're on TVR, French Vanilla Coffee is quickly becoming one of my favorite juices. Much more French Vanilla than coffee, in fact i struggle to taste the coffee, but it's delicious regardless. Great on vapor & TH as well.

It's one of the only juices i have that consistently satisfies my TH craving. A lot of the sweeter ones are great but can be mild on TH. One of you guys recommended it to me, prolly you blu, so thanks for that :)

no problems, glad you like it :)

i love TVR, best juices i've ever had period

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines