Heavy

I tried the patch, going cold turkey, chantix, everything, but I didn't quit. I smoked 2 PAD for approx 30 years, got an ecig and within 2 weeks I was totally off the cigs. I haven got into the mods yet, still using an 808 battery, although a 1300 mAh one, and cartos. I do have a passthrough that I just got. Wanna get a tank, but I havent yet.

Edited by Heavy

welcome! What model 808 are you using? One of the smokelessimage x2's?

No, I have 2 of the Echo 1300 mAh batteries and 1 of the eGo 808 900 mAh batteries. I like the mega cartos from Ikenvape the best. I have 2 of the echo style echomizers, like them a lot, and 2 of the echo clearomizer, havent made up my mind on them yet. I love the "big" batteries.....started with the cigarette sized 808's and liked them but having to recharge them too often is a pain, so the larger batteries are much better in my opinion.

nice :-)

I'm kind of an 808 fanatic. I use the stick batts however, as I seem to vape A LOT less than the average person so the recharging is really not an issue for me.

I've been dying to try the ikenvape cartos just haven't been able to justify buying them yet. Glad to here they're well liked.

Ikenvape is closed at this time but I have found them elsewhere. Vapors Heaven has them, though I haven bought any from them yet. Once you try the mega 808 cartos, you won't want to use the regular sized ones anymore. They hold about twice the liquid, and seem to "hit" better to me. They are roughly 2 dollars each, but well worth it. I am thinking of ordering a tank, and giving it a test run. The tanks look like they would make refilling so often a thing of the past. Do a search on youtube for syringe tank mod. I am gonna try making one of those, looks easy.

yeah, i keep meaning to try one of the tanks, just haven't got around to it. i've been really satisfied with my vaping experience since i started about a year ago. (my sig's not correct btw, keep meaning to fix it) so trying new things usually comes slow to me since i've grown in to a state of "if it ain't broke y fix it?"

between dripping on my LEO and carto's on my 808's i just don't find much reason to try much new stuff.

glad to hear vaping's working well for ya, and i hope you like the forum :)

Welcome Heavy. I like the small 808 batteries and the ego type batteries. I usually carry one of each with me at all times. Always have backups!