My Wall Charger Quit Working

Sounds like the wall adapter crapped the bed. I have dozens of these types of ac/dc power suppliers/adapters from everything from cell phones to guitar pedals and I can't remember ever having one of these things fail. That's why I find it strange that the kgo ones seem to have these problems. Maybe they were too concerned about making a good ecig and over looked the charger. I don't know. If it were me I'd plug the usb from the kgo into a wall adapter from a cell phone or similar 5 volt wall adapter. The brains of the charging system are in the part that you say still works, I think. If it works in a computer's usb port it will work in a different adapter that puts out the same voltage. My ego charger calls for 5v 500mA in and it sends 4.2v 420mA to the battery. I can plug the usb cable into my computer, wall outlet usb hub or cell phone wall adapter.

but I can pick up a charge for my KGO when I use the usb on my computer. What's up with THIS?!?

My first kgo charger quit working as well. I bought a few extras from hoosierecigsupply.. for some reason, I trust them. They have a specific charger for the kgo. It's the 500 mA Mike wrote about. Luckily, it wasn't my only ecig. But, I really do advise you get a few of those 'just in case'. Sorry that happened to you, too.