Help! Kr808 Malfunction

Ok, so I've been using a Volt e-cig and one of the "sealed" auto batteries is acting up. I have to draw real hard to make it activate and it sometimes stays on after I'm done. Is there any hope for this battery, I mean can it be fixed or should I scrap it and get another? The other battery still works fine, just as good as when it was new 2 or 3 the months ago. Is this the lifespan of these things or what?

I was thinking maybe soak the carto end in alcohol to dissolve out any crap out of there but I wanted to hear from the 808 wizard first.

you could clean the carto end with some rubbing alcohol using a q-tip or something, don't soak it, as there is still a hole in that post on the side, get any liquid in that hole and it will fry it.

i agree with jeff, it sounds like the auto switch is going. however, there are a couple of holes on the threads at the base of the battery. take a safety pin and punch through those holes, i've had some that were clogged before with gunk and after i "punched" em out they were good as new. they're the air holes.

doubtful, but it might work. it sounds just like it's the auto switch.

Back in the day,we woild blow through them backwards from the LED end and stand them threads down in a shotglass full of dry rice to try and dry them out when we got liquid in the switch.Sometimes they do dry out and work but there is the reason most of us use manual batteries these days.The alcohol thing should work in theory as alcohol dries out electrical stuff but it also can short out and ruin the circut board as when it is customarily used to dry out electrical things the electrical source is disconnected .