What Is Dripping & What Is A Drip Tip For?

Ok so I'm a month in now I think. Or just about. Rockin my KGO & a Vision Ego Clearo Mini-Tank thing. It just doesn't produce enough vaper for me....I have to inhale too long/too hard.

So what's this drip tip stuff I hear about? I'm going to need the 'newbie' explination followed by some expert suggestions on what to get!

In the beginning a lot of ecigs came with 3 pieces, the battery+atomizer+cartridge (with fabric in the cartridge to hold e-liquid). That setup never really wicked well and juice would get stuck in the cartridge and not feed to the atomizer.

Battery+Atomizer+Cartridge setup:

ecig-how-it-works.jpg

Most people now just replace the cartridge with a drip tip, which looks like this:

510-901-driptips-cat.gif

You place the drip tip ontop of the atomizer, it is just a mouthpiece with a center hole, which allows you to 'direct drip' and feed liquid directly onto the atomizer itself.

If you want lots of vapor and short inhales, low resistance atomizers 1.5-2.0ohm range produce tons of vapor when direct dripping (direct dripping 100%VG e-liquid is just insane vapor :yes )

that was probably one of the most direct, and well explained explanations for direct dripping i've ever seen laid out. nice job twelveday.

there's really nothing else to add accept how to de-bridge and de-wick an atty, but y don't we just leave that stuff alone till later :)

Alright, thanks guys! Yea I've tried even 100% VG (bobas & gorilla juice etc.) which produced way MORE....its just im having to suck on the thing like im syphoning gasoline....so i need to try a new delivery system

twelveaday....u r the man!

Ok & lastly.........where can I order a 'bad ***' drip tip for my KGO? It already came with 2 atomizers, but i could probably use a new one of those as 12aday was saying. So im gonna need a link to a good one of those too :-)