Do You Still Vape For That 'relaxing / Lightheaded' Feeling?

I was wondering if most of you still vape for that feeling you get when you smoke a strong cigarette. I have been vaping for a while now and haven't noticed getting that relaxed feeling for quite some time until I vaped some 36mg nicotine today, I been vaping for maybe 3-4 months without that feeling and it surprised me. I was wondering what mg you all use, and do you still get any kind of feeling from it? I have been smoking 18-24mg all these months and didnt notice it had a weak effect on me.

Try, Try, and Try as I might I cannot obtain that feeling...it just goes away the same as smoking...

That is unless I spill my DIY liquid on my hands when I am being careless without gloves...then it can get intense...in a bad way.

i think it maybe has something to do with ur body getting used to it, im going to try vaping super low mg then jump around on nicotine levels every now and then and see. it was strange, i have been having bad insomnia for a while and after a vaped some of that 36mg it relaxed me enough to get to bed easy

I get can get that relaxed feeling - but it depends a lot on the flavor that I'm vaping.

24mg can do it for me if I'm vaping something cinnamony. I get the TH that I like and there's a sharpness to the vape that is as close to smoking a cigarette as I've found.

It also helps when I'm having a craving - the smooth or light refreshing flavors don't do a damned thing on a craving until I've got a nic buzz going. But say Cinnamon Roll - definitely does the job.

the past few days i found out i can get that relaxed feeling if i vape 36mg, i have to chainvape hard on 18-24mg to feel anything, which is kind of strange, because when I do that it actually keeps me up instead of getting me relaxed and sleep easier. nicotine is strange

The nicotine to sleep relationship is messed up...then again maybe working 3rd shift is my real problem ;)

I remember when I was a kid we would all raid our parents for cigarettes, and each would bring 2, we would light 3 up at a time, one for each of us, and hit them hard. We would pass them around in a circle trying to kill them as fast as possible...

The three different kinds of cigs, with the speed of smoking, and the fact we did this maybe once a month resulted in us hitting the ground spinning. (Marb red, parliment lights, and newport were the three kinds of smokes we would usually have.)

With vaping its tough. I read somewhere that vapor is molecularly larger than smoke, and harder for your lungs to absorb. So most of it is taken in from your mouth and throat via contact... I guess the rule is that you vape twice as long as you would have smoked to get the same nic amount.

I know what you mean about that 'relaxing feeling'. I get that when I vape Menthol (Slims). No other menthol really does it quite like the Slims for me. So, if I'm feeling stressed, or just need to relax, I put some slims in an atty and vape away. I never need a whole carto. 10 or 12 drops, 18 mg, and I'm right as rain. I should try 24 mg just for those occasions. I used to vape 36 mg to get over some rough patches.. a few times a day. It's been a couple of months, but I still keep it around just in case.

I vape low or no nic and it is the whole process of vaping that gets me away from what I am doing that relaxes me.Used to be when I smoked I would leave what I was doing and go somewhere else with people I only associated with while smoking and we had our little community time.I think that is something I really miss.I used to smoke and joke with vice presidents ,phycisists and other people I normally wouldn't and now never spend time with.