Clearomizers And Pila Chargers...:/

So I finally got my clearomizers in from Altsmoke! YAY!!! I also got a pila charger,,,didn't order it so now I have to try and figure out how to get it back to them. Jeesh.

Anyway...my clearomizer is filled up with my fave juice and I'm puffing away...and getting a nasty, machine oil taste. Anyone here know how to fix this PRONTO?!? I rinsed it and gave it a quick dry burn before I filled it. I don't know what else to do to get rid of this taste.

ahhh, 1st one I filled with the peppermint, 2nd one I filled with the Ry4. 2nd one is better and doesn't have the nasty taste. Fabulous.....now can I do anything about the first one to correct my mistake with the clean/dry burn?

I'm going to keep working with it while I use the other one. Just rinsed it out really well and will try another juice after it dries. It doesn't really taste burnt...just chemically. If I cant fix it then at least I have my other one :)

know what else? While I'm finding I don't really appreciate the flavor of my usual favorite juice, the creme de menthe that I previously stated tasted like toothpaste and the ry4 I'm REALLY liking iin the clearomizer (stardust). I'm going to miss my peppermint ice cream but this will force me out of my comfort zone and to try new flavors :)

***sigh*** so all of my fiddling around with this thing has resulted in my losing the little silicone seal ring around the inside of the drip tip that fits into the clearomizer...anyone know how to make a new one? I tried to cut a little ring off the top of a condom from one of my boges but it's too big and won't fit inside the lip of the tip. Dammit! Anyway...CALLING McGyver!!!

end result DAYS LATER....I decided to throw out the burnt tasting stardust. It NEVER seemed to work or taste right (leaked, nasty intermittent burnt taste) I almost gave up on them altogether...but after using my boge for a couple of days I've decided to give it another try and the one I didn't abuse seems to be working well. Now we're already on to newer and better I guess? I've "heard" talk of an ego vision clearomizer with longer wicks...maybe I'll try that when this one conks out on me ;)