Just Ordered My Vp1

Hey guys just ordered my VP1 yesterday. Hefty price tag of $100 but i think it is built to last. This is probably going to be the last version of E-cigs im going to try for a long time. (Until the latest and greatest comes out)

So far i have 3 models. The 510, Janty stick, and the Njoy Npro. I love all 3 of them! The 510 is by far my favorite, it hits the lungs like a normal cig would. I use the Janty stick occasionally when i feel like having a smooth draw and not so much of a kick + the battery life is awesome. Its good for watching a movie and not having to worry about getting up to grab a new battery. The Npro is awesome too, dont get me wrong, i use it from time to time because of its auto battery. Sometimes i like holding my e-cig like a normal analog and the Npro does just that.

The VP1 is awesome because it has all the things you can look for in an e-cig. I can fit a 510 atty adapter onto its 801 threading easily so i can mimic smoking my 510 which is nice. Main thing is, battery life, power, vapor production, and durability. VP1 seems to have all that and then some!

Cant wait for them to start shipping again, i have to wait a couple weeks till they are back in stock, but i WILL be writing a review about it once i get it! :thumbsup:

(I might be selling my old models for cheap once my VP1 gets in, so if anyone is interested let me know, they are all in like new condition)

Sounds like we're going the same route with e-cig models lol. We have the same ones except I have a smoking everywhere gold instead of the Njoy Npro. Our opinions seem to be different though, the JS is my favorite right now. I am also looking to get the VP1. Just waiting for them to have some in stock again. I can wait though, right now I'm enjoying my Janty Stick. :gun:

Sounds like we're going the same route with e-cig models lol. We have the same ones except I have a smoking everywhere gold instead of the Njoy Npro. Our opinions seem to be different though, the JS is my favorite right now. I am also looking to get the VP1. Just waiting for them to have some in stock again. I can wait though, right now I'm enjoying my Janty Stick. :gun:

I like my Janty stick as well but it only seems to produce vapor with the cartridges. I hate the cartridges because it gives off a funny taste, and when i direct drip i get alot of bubbling but no vapor! :thumbsdown:

Did you get the VP1 801 or 901 set?

Edited by Sinikal

Hey guys just ordered my VP1 yesterday. Hefty price tag of $100 but i think it is built to last. This is probably going to be the last version of E-cigs im going to try for a long time. (Until the latest and greatest comes out)

I ordered two VP2's on the 19th of September. Every few days or so I get an email from Vaporlife thru Yahoo that says it's due in 1-2 weeks. When I made my order the website said 2-3 weeks for delivery as they make them as the orders are placed. That is fine by me, I am just looking forward to a good quality American (USA not Canadian or Mexican) made product and don't mind the wait.

So far i have 3 models. The 510, Janty stick, and the Njoy Npro. I love all 3 of them! The 510 is by far my favorite, it hits the lungs like a normal cig would. I use the Janty stick occasionally when i feel like having a smooth draw and not so much of a kick + the battery life is awesome. Its good for watching a movie and not having to worry about getting up to grab a new battery. The Npro is awesome too, dont get me wrong, i use it from time to time because of its auto battery. Sometimes i like holding my e-cig like a normal analog and the Npro does just that.

I didn't care too much for the Titan 510, I couldn't get the hand of the manual battery and it was too hard of a draw. i hold and smoke my DSE901 like a cigarette, it light enough and the liquid seem to vape for quite awhile for light puffing while I work hands free at the computer or driving. I have never had any of the four models that I have purchased last thru a full length movie. Last night I went thru 2 batteries and was on a third while watching "Star Wars Attack Of The Clones", of course that movie is longer than most but I still have never had one battery get me thru a whole film. I'm thinking that I might try a "Janty Stick" after I recover from the cash outlay of the two VP2's.

The VP1 is awesome because it has all the things you can look for in an e-cig. I can fit a 510 atty adapter onto its 801 threading easily so i can mimic smoking my 510 which is nice. Main thing is, battery life, power, vapor production, and durability. VP1 seems to have all that and then some!

Cant wait for them to start shipping again, i have to wait a couple weeks till they are back in stock, but i WILL be writing a review about it once i get it! :thumbsup:

I'm eager to try the VP2, I'm in the same boat as you, just waiting. I ordered the adapter with mine also.

(I might be selling my old models for cheap once my VP1 gets in, so if anyone is interested let me know, they are all in like new condition)

I would be interested in the Janty Stick and if you just want to clear them all out I'd be willing to experiment.

what is the diffrance between the VP1 and VP2?

They come from Vaprlife.com and from what the guy there has told me, the VP1 uses a protected AAA batt and the VP2 a AA Batt. I don't know the voltage but you can go to that site directly and find out. He told me that w/ the VP2 you would get about 12 hours of batt.

I'm looking to get one next week, but can't decide between the two. I was thinking the VP2, due to the long batt. but its such a big e-cig, I may end up going w/ the VP1

When i direct drip i get alot of bubbling but no vapor! :thumbsdown:

Funny i just stumbled upon the solution to my vaporless Janty stick. Before i was taking out the white cartridge part out and direct dripping only using the black mouthpiece connected to the atty....Well by accident i took out the filling to the cartridge last night changing flavors and forgot to put it back in. I just thoughtlessly picked up my Janty forgetting i did this and BAM!! A huge vape cloud came out of nowhere! I must of had some juice still on the atty! So my mistake saying the Janty isnt producing much vapor...its kickin mad vape out with the white plastic piece still attached. :thumbsup:

Does the VP1 come with a USB pass-through?

Sort of, the VP2 is simply a huge battery container with an 801 fitting on the top for an 801 atomizer. If you had an 801 pass-thru then "yes" there is a pass-thru option but it's not necessarily for the "VP2" it's for the 801 atomizer attached to the VP2.

As the Smoking man said, the VP is just a battery unit, the atomizer is just a Penstyle atomizer. So you would use a Penstyle Passthrough. Although the VP puts out so much vapor with so much battery life that there wouldn't be much point in getting a passthrough anyway. At least not one made from China. The exception to this would perhaps be the passthrough from Puresmoker, it runs at 6 volts I think and is made really well. One of these days I'll pick one up and see what it's all about

I got about the same gear as the rest of you guys: Janty Stick, Dura-C (510), and a 901. I like the Stick because of the built in passthrough and the size but by far the 510 hits harder. The Stick is a little flakey and requires some tinkering.

I just ordered a V2 and can't wait! Finally, something well built that isn't from China!

Here's a question: The puresmoke passthroughs that run at 5v, wouldn't that shorten the life of your atty?

I got about the same gear as the rest of you guys: Janty Stick, Dura-C (510), and a 901. I like the Stick because of the built in passthrough and the size but by far the 510 hits harder. The Stick is a little flakey and requires some tinkering.

I just ordered a V2 and can't wait! Finally, something well built that isn't from China!

Here's a question: The puresmoke passthroughs that run at 5v, wouldn't that shorten the life of your atty?

I purchased a pass-thru from awesomevapor.com for my DSE801 atty. The cord is nowhere as large a gage as the one from puresmoker.com, but I knew that going in. I wanted to try a pass-thru before I sunk a lot of money into one so I bought the cheepie from Arno (not taking anything away from Arno, he's great). I just assumed that it was 5 volts because the USB is 5 volts, am I correct in that assumption?

I have had it a few days now and vape constantly while at my computer (5-6 hours a day). I haven't had any real problems with the pass-thru or the DSE801 atty. Sometimes it wants to rest a few seconds after a few long hard drags but other than that, the vapor production is great and it does give an improved flavor over batteries. It also really goes thru the e-Juice.

Sinikal and JMHester we three seem to be on the same path. Funny we should all by VP units this week since we jealously read the forum's raving reviews. I have a smoking everywhere gold rotting in its own juices, a vast array of 510 attys and batteries, and an 801 starter kit. I also whent through the Johnson Creek liquid experience. I did not order the janty stick, only because it was out of stock. I have been really wanting the puresmoker passthru since I saw the grim green reviews, but I bought the VP2 801 kit tonight because I just couldn't stand not knowing. I hope the back order issue doesn't take too long and come sometime next week or a little after we can all post our findings. By the way I have really high hopes because the potential of the 801 atty is waiting for a battery that can drive it.

I hope the back order issue doesn't take too long and come sometime next week or a little after we can all post our findings. By the way I have really high hopes because the potential of the 801 atty is waiting for a battery that can drive it.

Don't hold your breath, I ordered mine on the 19th of September and they still haven't arrived. I know that they are thinking about me though because every few days I get an email the says it will ship in 1-2 weeks. So I am just patiently waiting on my order before I order anything else (except the stuff I ordered from Arno the other day).

Hi,

Everything came in earlier than expected.

So VP1's And VP2's will be shipping 10/5 and 10/6

I have enough stock of machined parts, so I shouldn't run out again.

Thanks for your support and patience!

Jeso

Great, I really appreciate the update. Things like this make this site worthwhile! Thanks again for the info, Jeso!

-Talmadge

Hi,

Everything came in earlier than expected.

So VP1's And VP2's will be shipping 10/5 and 10/6

I have enough stock of machined parts, so I shouldn't run out again.

Thanks for your support and patience!

Jeso

AWESOME!! Thats what i like to hear. :thumbsup: