Ecig

Bbqdude

I just want to try a good cost effective ecig kit - I saw the victory kit on groupon for 29 but saw that blu had good reviews as well- I smoke marlboro 100's bout 3/4 pack a day and want to quit - any advice out there?

Hello everyone! I need a little advice.... I smoke about 3/4 pack of marlboro 100's a day and want to quit- what starter kit should I try? I want it to be easy to use and not complicated- cost effective but don't want to have to buy another kit- would like to get it right the first time- I saw victory kit on groupon for 29 - worth it? I saw blue out there too but so hard to find an unbiased website

Seeing your a heavy smoker I would suggest you look into eGo or Kgo for long battery life. eGo,s are sold here at Forever Vapor and many other vendors also carry this brand. I'm sure others will come with more suggestions. Good Luck :cheers:

You might want to check out smokelessimage.com. The Volt e-cig is good for noobies and veteran vapers alike. I have one and I like it alot. They are actually a kr808, 2 piece e-cig. Cartomisers are pretty cheap and you can buy them filled or blank and fill yourself and refill many times. You can get a small or slightly bigger battery, with a button or automatic. I have a small auto and it works great, just like smoking a real butt. They last 2-3 hours which is unbelievable for such a small battery. If your looking for a cig-like e-cig choose this one. If you don't care what it looks like you should probably get a kgo or ego kit and then buy some LR Vision clearomisers for it. ----Just my opinion.

Don't know if the cigarette looking style will get you off cigarettes. I started with the ego and it got me off analogs and have not smoked since last July..

I suggest you try a ego or a riva kit or even a kgo kit will work.

Whatever you decide we are all here to help you when you need it.

Yup, I would go with Ego, KGO or Riva (all the same type, just different makers). Sold by many vendors. The Ego has been around a while and the battery life has been tested, good long battery life. The Ego Vision clearomizer are very easy to use and hold 1.6mls of liquid, very easy to refill.

The advantage to the Ego, KGO or Riva is the 510 threading....many options for atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers.

Unfortunately so much of this is personal preference.

If you really, really, really need something that looks like a cigarette...that would be the 510 pen style, however the battery life is pretty short. only a couple hours. The ego type batteries will give you any where from 6-8 hrs (650 mah) to 12+ hrs (1000+ mah)

Don't know if the cigarette looking style will get you off cigarettes. I started with the ego and it got me off analogs and have not smoked since last July..

I suggest you try a ego or a riva kit or even a kgo kit will work.

Whatever you decide we are all here to help you when you need it.

the "cigarette style" has just as much probability of getting someone off the smoke's as does an eGo, it just depends on whether or not you get a quality unit.

pretty much the only cig style pv i'll recommend anymore is v4l. they have a super long cutoff, and imo are just a higher quality battery than other 808's out there.

also, 808's have just as many options for carto's, clearo's, etc... now as 510's do so that argument is moot anymore.

v4l all the way, if you want a "cig a like" ecig. they are the best, hands down. if your'e looking for something biggere you've already been given some great advice for some fat batts :)