Who Offers The Best In Flavors, In Your Opinion?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that ecblendflavors.com has some good stuff. VixenVapor also has some good flavoring concentrates.

https://www.ecblendflavors.com

Ymmv but ecblends is hit or miss. Their packaging and speedy shipping is good but some of.their liquids are very high in pga. Personally I am not a fan of pga. Their juice is cheap though but sometimes you get what you pay for. Lol

Bams needs a BAM!!

There are so many juice vendors out there its amazing, I have only tried a very select few as of yet. I really enjoy Alien Visions Ejuice more specifically Bobas Bounty, and Flue Cured. Their Gamel (Which is turkish) is really good as well and my third favorite from them. I also regularly vape Halo, Nom Nom Juice, Totally Wicked, Good E Juice, Eminent Vapors, and theres a few others. I really like RY4's and variations of it. I really like and tend to vape tobacco flavors, I also really enjoy V2's Cowboy and Sahara (also a camel mimic) they are really simple and where I started so I guess I just enjoy the tastes. There are too many to try even try to spread the wealth as far as possible getting as many different samples as possible to see what you really do enjoy, there are so many juices that I love and a lot I have found that I absolutely will not and can not vape but happy hunting! It is a long quest hahaha but a fun one.

Me. Lol

I have been vaping since last September & I still haven't found a vendor that I have reordered from as far as liquid is concerned.

I think I have given up that quest. Mind you I just got a new Atty and a bottle of aged Boba's, lets see what this hype is about. Lol

Bams needs a BAM!!

I actually really enjoy Boba's, it took me about 2 months to get my hands on some but I love it and will be ordering probably a 100 mL bottle or atleast a 30 mil of it and the flue cured. I also have reordered from Halo quite a lot as well as V2, I love halo Tribeca it was the first vape I found that I could use all day.

I actually really enjoy Boba's, it took me about 2 months to get my hands on some but I love it and will be ordering probably a 100 mL bottle or atleast a 30 mil of it and the flue cured. I also have reordered from Halo quite a lot as well as V2, I love halo Tribeca it was the first vape I found that I could use all day.
someone just gave me a bottle of halo something or.other. he said it tasted like strong cigar :( too bad I am not a tobacco fan :(

Bams needs a BAM!!

someone just gave me a bottle of halo something or.other. he said it tasted like strong cigar :( too bad I am not a tobacco fan :(

Bams needs a BAM!!

That sounds like Bella Velencia or something like that from Halo. I did a review on that a long time ago. It does taste like a strong cigar and it has a very realistic flavor. I was blown away by that one and Torque 56 and a couple others from them but Tribeca was not one of my favs. I've always said that Halo has it going on when it comes to making quality liquids.

Bobas mmmmmmmmm

I'm not falling for it this time. Every time there's a juice out there that gets a lot of popularity and great reviews I keep seeing the name and everybody talking about it etc. and the curiosity gets to me so I get some and find out I should have stuck do my DIY. But for curiosity sake can somebody describe the flavor of Bobas?

Dejavu: I usually go with a 50/50 mix in order to get 2 or 3 days out of a cartomizer, i'd prefer 90% or 100% VG, but a boge will only go about half a day with it. The exception is fruit flavors, which i go for 80pg/20vg because fruit flavors aren't very good with a lot of vg

In reality its not the vg that makes a carto go bad, its the additives such as dark colors, sweeteners. You can take an 80/20 dark liquid and your carto is going to last almost the same as a higher vg. I vape 40/60 and get just as long as a carto with 80/20. As far as fruits in high vg not being good that's not true either, it depends on the vendor & the flavoring they use. I have sent samples out on this forum and they can attest to mixes with fruit in then and high vg still taste very good. Lol ;)

If you want a good recipe for a fruit recipe let me.know OR better yet pm me your addy, I have some Strawberry Custard & some Juicy peach aging mixed at least 50/50 you can sample if you want.

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

In reality its not the vg that makes a carto go bad, its the additives such as dark colors, sweeteners. You can take an 80/20 dark liquid and your carto is going to last almost the same as a higher vg. I vape 40/60 and get just as long as a carto with 80/20. As far as fruits in high vg not being good that's not true either, it depends on the vendor & the flavoring they use. I have sent samples out on this forum and they can attest to mixes with fruit in then and high vg still taste very good. Lol ;)

If you want a good recipe for a fruit recipe let me.know OR better yet pm me your addy, I have some Strawberry Custard & some Juicy peach aging mixed at least 50/50 you can sample if you want.

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

I want a good recipe that uses a lot of vg and fruit. Is 60% VG as high as you would go or do you go even higher. Do you thin it at all with anything? I get plenty of vapor with much less vg so I never experimented with a lot. I was thinking that pg was better for flavor and less steep time so that's why I don't use much vg but I would like to whip up a batch of that Strawbery Custard that you are talking about and with a lot of vg just to see for myself.

I give my liquids a nice water bath. For the best strawberry flavor I have found capellas to be the one.

For high VG:

15% flavor

2% Bavarian cream

1-2% sweetener(if desired, higher vg less needed IMHO)

Mix your liquid. Then heat a glass if water to about 96°F. Give your liquid a bath. Every once and awhile take it out and shake. Leave in bath until water in glass is room temp. This in my experience helps break down the viscosity of.the VG. You will notice that your end liquid will be transparent with lots of bubbles. After taking the bottle out of the water, remove cap and sit open for a.bit.

Works for me & I have had no complaints about my liquid ;)

Good to vape in a day, better in 3, best in a week :)

Edited by bamsbbq

Sounds good Bam. I'll give that a try. Just waiting on some more nic. I usually do the warm water bath also as I believe it brings the ingredients together faster and reduces steep time. This is a good tip for premaid juices that are made to order and they are delivered quickly. They are usually steeped long enough in the mail but this wouldn't hurt. Thanks for the tips. :thumbup:

After two years and at least 25 vendors I have found vaping heaven at http://tomsvapor.com/shop/ they have a scotch flavored tobacco that is the best I've tried (tobacco #1 and #2 are great also) and a 70/30 banana that is my all day vape. Using an Akston Hughes SVR and a vision standard eGo clear-o-mizer is the best experience I have had.