I Found A Use For My Blu-Cig Starter Pack

bzeisman

i just picked up a usb pass-through from puresmoker. i got to thinking that i really dont want my computer running all day while im vaping and watching Farscape. so i pulled out the usb wall charger that i got in my blu-cig starter pack and plugged it in to the extension cord sitting next to my la-z-boy. and BAMM!!! that pass-through is hitting like a tank.

the wall charger is going pretty cheap too, like around $10.

my ipod charger wont do it for some reason. i guess its just another reason why apple is gay :doctor:

Ha ha, that ranks up on the staff's favorite post. It's funny we always like to give mac users a hard time. Royce being the funny guy was at a cigar shop one day talking to a guy about macs. The guy was talking crap on windows telling Royce how great mac was bla bla bla. After humorously shooting down most of the guys statements, the guy finally said,

"alright name one thing a PC can do that a mac can't?"

Without skipping a beat, Royce looked him in the eye and said "right click"

Everyone started laughing and the guy didn't have much else to say. :)

I also use a track ball not a regular mac mouse. I guess I should have posted that. Macs do respond to a right click, you just need a mouse/track ball that has the right clicker button. I like it much better than using the control click.

And yes you do get all the features, ie cut, paste, copy, save, download, bookmark, open in new window, get info etc.

Edited by BirdDog

Now your thinking :)

I actually use the USB charger for my Janty Stick while on the go.

That is bad ***! I've gotta get a passthrough man. That way all my batteries are fully charged on the go, because I wont need them at home. sick :dribble:

Where's the cheapest place to pick up a 510 passthrough for fast delivery to me? Dietsmokes is out of everything including the usb. Thanks Chris. PEACE!

--Jason--

Don't use any of the passthroughs from China, they are crap to be honest. I haven't used Pure Smokers but I hear it's good. http://www.puresmoker.com/product_p/usbmanpass510.htm

Vaprlife is also coming out with a PT pretty soon ;) Will have video of it in the next couple of weeks.

Don't use any of the passthroughs from China, they are crap to be honest. I haven't used Pure Smokers but I hear it's good. http://www.puresmoker.com/product_p/usbmanpass510.htm

Vaprlife is also coming out with a PT pretty soon ;) Will have video of it in the next couple of weeks.

I was looking through a couple junk drawers last night after I read all this. You know, those drawers with all that computer cords and adapters and junk that you hold on to because you'll never find use for any of it? Well I found something that I hope will work here. Its a Belkin USB hub that plugs into the wall. The output is 5 volts 2.6 Miliamps. What do you guys think. Too much Power? Let me know your thoughts. I am seriously thinking this would cheef like crazy with the usb passthrough. Sure would be nice next to my LAZYBOY. I don't want to burn the house down or fry my new 510 either though. From what Ive read on other it seems like nearly double the volts (which I think is alright), and over double the amps (which concerns me). What do you guys think? Good? Or leave it alone and find somethin else? :iiam: to me. Any electrcal gods around? I look forward to your guys input on this one.

--Jason--

hey I'm using 5volts strait no resistors or any thing to lower volts or amps and haven't had a problem and yes it cheef like crazy more power the better arr arr arr I will be making a vid on two different passthroughs one is going to be a cigarette lighter passthrough for the car.

the puresmoke PT has the same stats as your hub

KickAss. Thanks for the response. The hub is male, so I'll have to get a female to female adapter prolly. But big deal, hell I might have one of those in the drawer too. This thing also has 3 usb outlets, so I'm thinking both my wife and myself could hookup passthroughs to this same hub in the living room and call it a done deal. Appreciate it man. :punk:

--Jason--