Dual Coil 1.5 Ohm 3.5 Ml Cartomizers

http://www.litecigus...eardualcoil.htm has anyone used these for awhile and know general things about them like how long to let them dry for and if the filling will eventually be white when all the eliquid is used? I was wanting to know as I let mine dry overnight and I think it wasn't long enough and I didn't blow it out either I shaked it out. Also it seems to be a little yellow instead of mostly yellow which is the color of the eliquid I had in it. It is somewhat of a greyish yellow but probably darker than this I was just wanting know so then I can be sure that I am letting it dry enough as well as not end up getting it to burn the filling. Also I was wondering if anyone has used a kit like this:

it seems like it would make things much easier for me so if I get the chance I will definately get one.

Edited by willmon22

I dont think you will ever get it fully clean after long periods of use, the filler will be discolored even when dry due to particles of the additives being left behind in the filler material. After you think its dry just take off the top and blow some air through it to make sure. Even if its not fully dried, i dont think little bits of water mixed with e-liquid will do anything real bad.

Edited by twelveday

Well I think I had too much left over water. I didn't want to blow through it as the atomizers I have that I blew through seemed to of made them not wick to well. But I guess it is nearly impossible to not get these to wick so it would be ok to blow through them. Anyways the flavor didn't seem to be there much at all and didn't give me much of a throat hit. I left it out a few days and eventually the throat hit came back but the flavor was almost gone.

yeah the longer you use atomizer/cartomizers, they die out or generate a ton of debris on the coil/atomizer which seem to mask the flavor, you cant really 'dry burn' cartomizers, i cant think of any other way to get the taste like a fresh cartomizer other than getting a new one. The cartomizers still work and produce vapor, but the downside is the loss of flavor.

Well I just reused one of them for the 3rd time after letting it dry for several days. The flavor is back and the vapor is still the same. I guess I just needed to let it dry more as having lots of water mixed with the juice will get rid of most of the flavor I am sure.

I just got these in today, actually, and I find I'm really liking them. The filler is not as dense as the emdccs, so I think they'll be easier to clean. Also, the connector is not a cone, so my provari loves them. The color of the liquid seems lighter, as well.. but I don't know what that's about. Very happy. :yes

I've not used this setup myself. I use a Tube Tank from Volcano ecigs and it's very simple and easy to use. It comes on two sizes (3.5ml and 7ml I believe).

Thats what I was enjoying until the cartomizer got carboned up and it would not draw, but help is on it's way for it has come from Volcano to Memphis so far, 356 more miles to go :yes

The nature of the cartomizer... you'll never get every single drop out of them, not possible. Too much of the juice simply gets hung up in the filler material to be able to vape every drop. The ONLY way to turn the filler white again is to actually take the carto apart and wash it under water. (PBusardo did a video on something very similar) But then you have to pray you can put it all back together properly and it works! I think the way to get the most juice out of cartos is to blow from the threaded end several times. I know when I use Boge cartos I use a homemade Taryn Spinner... and THAT will get all the juice out and damn near leave you with white filler material again... for real. But, with many of these new cartos, the filler material is not packed nearly as tight.... and you can mess it up trying to 'spin' it out. Trust me on that one! I don't know ... if you don't change juice a lot I wouldn't worry about trying to get it all out anyway... just get as much as possible and re-fill it again?

Edited by DAYVAPE