The Post About Nothing/everything Thread

why not? Easy to get around here. Lol

610 will take you wherever you need to go

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

I ride The Beltway mostly, love that EZTag! But 45 from Conroe always chokes up around Shepherd and is slow to the Loop, when I have to go to the permit office downtown on Washington. Lately all the fires have been on the West side and that's a b itch getting back North on The Beltway and The Hardy between 4 and 6pm.

But I must say that the traffic that I have encountered most of my life in Houston is nothing like the traffic I have encountered in Miami, Florida, Buffalo, New York, and various big cities in California that I have visited. And of course the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex has to have been the worst, probably because I lived there for a number of years before returning home to Conroe.

I don't mind Houston traffic once you have it in your mind that no one knows how to.drive.

I think its a toss up between Dallas/Chicago or LA for bad traffic. LA they just drive like they are in the Indy 500. Lol

The worst traffic in Houston is always getting onto the 59 from whatever direction.

my go to supplier WWW.highdesertecigs.com

I don't mind Houston traffic once you have it in your mind that no one knows how to.drive.

I think its a toss up between Dallas/Chicago or LA for bad traffic. LA they just drive like they are in the Indy 500. Lol

The worst traffic in Houston is always getting onto the 59 from whatever direction.

my go to supplier WWW.highdesertecigs.com

I hate 59 South!, it's just as bad as 290 always and forever. 59 is always screwed up from 45 to Crab River Road. And what is that all that lane ending crap just passed Hwy 6. It drops two or three lanes with in a few hundred yards and they are Left lanes. I always forget and never know how far to get over.

But at least we don't have two I-35's like the Metroplex (Who's f'd up idea was that?)

Edited by TheSmokingMan

That last post was number 700 (again), Woo-Hoo!

About Houston Freeways, Why can they build 20 something miles of Toll Road around the East side of Houston in a matter of months and it's taken them 5 years to build 3 miles of freeway through Conroe?

And why did it take a United States Congressman getting involved for them to finally finish I-10 on the West side?

that's badass, even if it is an engineering disaster lol

So was the Ford Pinto and look how many of those sold LMFAO:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I was driving home from a day fishing in a Pinto. Smoke. Fire. A few fire extinguishers later. Tow truck. Washed the engine off when we got home. Replaced some fuel lines. Fired it up. Drive for another 4 months then tranny went. Best $50 car ever. Lol

My first car was a retired police car. A 1975 Ford Grand Torino, just like Starsky and Hutch! It had a large rubber covered back seat with just the right amount of room for two to lay down...

1973+Ford+Gran+Torino+4+Door+Sedan+3.jpg

Like this one but mine was blue.

Edited by TheSmokingMan