Hello All

7sons

I have tried nova but I didn't tinker to much with it.

Oh btw the provari wasn't on my wish list I came across a deal, my lavatube was working perfectly.

I typically vape one of my mods mostly.

BTW Verizon took there sweet time releasing the nexus, I had to return the first one in a hour, the sensor had issues

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

I have tried nova but I didn't tinker to much with it.

Oh btw the provari wasn't on my wish list I came across a deal, my lavatube was working perfectly.

I typically vape one of my mods mostly.

BTW Verizon took there sweet time releasing the nexus, I had to return the first one in a hour, the sensor had issues

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

The lava tube is a great PV but the provari is superior. I would love to get a rebuildable Atty and the provari V2. Maybe a line.

I am happy with my notcigs PVs for now though :)

Maybe someday when I make a bit more money.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

they drain batteries faster. Because they are a lower resistance they draw more current from the battery.

compared to standard resistance stuff you can roughly cut ur battery time by 40% or so using lr stuff.

Looks very much like the Cherry Vapes churchwarden stems (Particularly the black one, the pattern is identical). They are good looking.

Get the mod from epipemods? I am impatiently waiting for them to put their new ones in stock...

Edited by Deadpool809

Looks very much like the Cherry Vapes churchwarden stems (Particularly the black one, the pattern is identical). They are good looking.

Get the mod from epipemods? I am impatiently waiting for them to put their new ones in stock...

Thanks everyone, that pipe is a epipemods one, friend got it for me cause I helped him move.

I cannot afford a cherry vapes stem so I made a few tuned a couple pipes myself also.

I already had to replace the battery connection on the epipemods one, it had a short and the battery got hot.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus

Wow looks like a cherry vapes! Awesome thanks, I do use a different material and process

Sent from my GalaxyNexus