Calling All Varibox Owners!

yeahivape

Hello everyone,

I just won a Varibox on VapeTeam Live! :)

I have the 18350's sitting in a cart waiting to add some more goodies. Any recommendations that would go really well with this mod that any of you know about would be greatly appreciated!

Also I read this: "NOTE: The top view presents a recessed 510 connector. If you are wanting to use the VariBox with a carto tank, you would need an extender. DO NOT mistake this recessed area as a drip cup or drip well -juice does not go here."

When he says extender does he mean a 510 to 510 adaptor, or do they make actual 'extenders' for situations like these? I really plan on sticking some cartos on here, but if an atty will work in this, why would a carto with a drip tip not?

Any other tips, tricks or advice that can be passed on is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

The unit is not sealed so if liquid gets in that recessed area its going to leak into the unit and damage it. I would recommend you don't use an atty on it for dripping. A carto with a drip tip would work, I think they are saying you need a 510-510 adaptor if you are using a tank.

Thank you! I do love my tanks, but doubt this thing will ever see one of them. I have also read that it is not sealed, but I always check my connections for juice throughout the day and wipe them down a few times a day as well even on my ego and lavatube. I dont have any adaptors so I will be sure to add a few of them to a cart. Anybody know some of the more versatile sites for mods out there, (Where you can pick up just about anything) I am having a hard time finding somewhere that carries the right size batteries as well as some good cartos and maybe even some decent juice? (to save on shipping)