Stardust And Ego Type Battery

tommyt2610

Okay need some help here. Still new to all the fun goodies. I have a eGo look like from eliquid-usa. I use the 510 clearomizer ce2 and love them. So when they came out with the eGo clearomizer stardust I thought wow. Looked like it was going to be a great set up but when I recevied the stardust and screwed it on no fire, no vap, no nothing. Do i need the eGo to 510 adapter to make this work??

Thanks

the post on either the battery or the clearo may need to be GENTLY pried up a hair to make contact. also make sure all contact points (threads, battery post, etc...) are clean.

Edited by blucavvy

the post on either the battery or the clearo may need to be GENTLY pried up a hair to make contact. also make sure all contact points (threads, battery post, etc...) are clean.

^^ this^^

Sounds like the center pin on your batts are down to low. Screwing the clearo down overtime can cause this. Take a paper clip or small eye glass screwdriver and GENTLY pry up on the center post of the batt.

Great I will give this a try. Did not realize you could do that. Again Thanks so much. 46 days and counting, however my wife just took my credit card. Kept buying new toys every day. Wish I would have found this site before I wasted soooooo much on things I did not need.

Great I will give this a try. Did not realize you could do that. Again Thanks so much. 46 days and counting, however my wife just took my credit card. Kept buying new toys every day. Wish I would have found this site before I wasted soooooo much on things I did not need.

And so is life. It goes from parents just don't understand to wives just don't understand. So happy i didn't get married last year haha.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Jeffb is that a stardust ? It looks nice. About how long does one last and when it is done do you throw the hole thing away?

Yes that is the Stardust. I don't have one so I can't give you an intelligent response. ( yes I know it's never stopped me before :lol: )

I don't have the star dust..but I do have the ego elegance....same type, different maker. I have been using mine for a couple weeks and so far so good. and yes, when its done the whole thing goes. Unlike tanks with internal replaceable cartomizers.

Got my Stardust in yesterday. I'll be using it all day to see how it performs. So far so good. If this works out it may replace my eGo-C tanks.