Ego C / Parts

I would very much like to try the ego c, the big Q: is I all ready have the ego batterys plus my pro vari (which I love thanks to all you who helped my dissicion with that)

but any ways alls I see is the kits with the 5 atomizers in it, is thier anywere you can buy just the cone parts; atomizer holder and atomizer, instead of buying the whole kit?????

also every were I have looked no one seems to have the atomizers for the ego c for sale, I don't want to start and like it and not be able to find the atomizers for it that I've only seen them in the kits.

Thanks J.A.F.O.

I ordered mine from Totally Wicked and love it. You can buy the ego-T atomizers for the eGo-C but then you're better off buying an eGo-T kit and saving the extra money. I have yet to see anywhere that sells eGo-C attys separately but the blister strips don't bother me being I stockpile anyway. The attys that came with my kit are still running (knock on wood) I do plan on ordering a strip of the low resistance attys from TW. So far so good for me with the eGo-C kit definitely a good buy, good luck!

Yes, MFS has good prices. They even have a special, not sure how long it will last, to buy just the ego-c atty head/base/and cone for $8...

Its called the MFS eGo-C Trial Kit

http://www.myfreedom...tm_medium=email

Thats all you need if you already have the batt. I just picked up 2 of them.. You have to use the link to get the special. I can't find a link to it on thier website through regular browsing. (for the special price that is)

Edited by mjradik

My friend actually just bought an eGo-T and trying that even though its a typeA it does produce a better taste then the eGo-C attys that I have, I do like the eGo-C for the convenience of just being able to change the atty head, just wish they came out with a type B for it already so hopefully it will bring out the taste more.

I used the type b tank(cylinder not cone) for months and I liked it but now that I turned it into a C I like it a little better. I think the flavor and vapor are unchanged or if anything a little better. The mouthpiece is more comfortable and it looks nicer being cone-shaped. Leaking hasn't been an issue for me with either setup. I only had to get used to the smaller tank size. I waited a long time before changing but I'm glad I did.