New Atomisers

Grrrrkitty

Hi from Australia, not alot of vape sites in oz, and not that many online retailers here either. I ordered a ego t from the US and it arrived the other day, do i have to clean anything before first use? I have read in some places about residue from production and was wondering the best way to prepare for first use? Thanks :)

You do not have to clean anything on first use no.

Some atty's come from the factory with a layer of propolyne glycol on them. It's just used as a priming fluid and is completely vapable. If you want you could blow some of it off from the battery connection end, to help avoid flooding your atty upon first use.

Welcome to the site, and if you have any other questions please post away!

Thankyou :)

I have one more question if anyone can help, as i had quit analogue cigs except for when i was drinking (hardest part to give up damnit) i only tend to smoke one of two evenings a week max. Will leaving a tank with eliquid in it for a week be ok, how long should a tank last?

I don't really have anything to add....Just glad you are giving vaping a try. It really is a great way to get away from smoking. so many options available.

Congrats Jeddy...glad vaping is helping you cut down on smoking. It really does feel good to smoke less and less.