Another Great Thing About Variable Voltage!

I just discovered another fantastic thing about vari volt mods.

I am very very sick today. My throat feels like its on fire and my head feels like it got hit with a sledge hammer. I grabbed my ipro this morning and started vaping...NOPE! Lets just say my throat wasn't very happy about that.

Put on a juice with less throat hit...*SMACK!:*(P.S. that is my throat smacking me...hmmm)anyway...

Then i thought to myself. WAIT! The dial!

I am not just a little above the green and it feels fine. Have a nice mentholated juice on here at around 3.6 Ish volts and it actually feels soothing.

Thank you variable voltage...now i don't have to buy chew

P.s. yeah I'm a little loopy. To much dextromethorphan

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Hate being sick. I always kick on the cool mist humidifier when I have a fever which seems to help me.

I tried vaping some bobas this morning and my body kicked back and said "NO" just tried some ultramint at 3.7, again "NO", threw in some speramint and everything is all good

Have you ever tried it?

Obviously, you don't put it directly up your nose, but if you put it in one of those aromatherapy things - are they called vaporizers too? (with the water and oil in a container at the top, and a candle beneath), it works wonders on your sinuses.

I don't know enough about the mechanics of juice making to know if using the oil in juice is even possible, or a smart idea, but if you could - it would make a fantastic juice for people with colds, flus, sinus infections, or any other sinus irritation.

Edited by Deadpool809

I retract my previous statement.

After reading up on it, it seems like it is a very versatile product. Its actually used as a flavoring but only on a small scale at 0.002%. A very interesting idea if it would every work, but I really doubt it because it can be toxic

I retract my previous statement.

After reading up on it, it seems like it is a very versatile product. Its actually used as a flavoring but only on a small scale at 0.002%. A very interesting idea if it would every work, but I really doubt it because it can be toxic

Well, you don't use very much anyway. When you use it in aromatherapy, you only use like a drop or two for 1/4 cup of water. Maybe that little actually would work.

Sorry you are sick....could be strep...urgent care is a really good idea. :doc:

The Maker of Decadent Vapor products has been selling this product for a while. Not tried it yet. But, his products are usually pretty good. Liberty flights carries this product: http://www.liberty-f...duct.asp?id=108

Premier Eucalyptus...blend of menthol, eucalyptus and anise

A strong formulation, combining the power of menthol with aromatic extracts of eucalyptus, and a hint of aniseed for a flavour that's guaranteed to decongest and invigorate!

A strong formulation, combining the power of menthol with aromatic extracts of eucalyptus, and a hint of aniseed for a flavour that's guaranteed to decongest and invigorate!

Hope you feel better soon !!

Edited by kitsune

Sorry you are sick....could be strep...urgent care is a really good idea.

The Maker of Decadent Vapor products has been selling this product for a while. Not tried it yet. But, his products are usually pretty good. Liberty flights carries this product: http://www.liberty-f...duct.asp?id=108

Premier Eucalyptus...blend of menthol, eucalyptus and anise

Hope you feel better soon !!

I hope i feel better soon as well. I hate cold sweats.

Talk about the worst possible situation a vaping enthusiast could be in.

I bought a 5v saber touch and gooseneck on ecf and the guy i bought it from told me it would ship the next day. I did some quick estimates and thought that if it ships Monday it will arrive on Thursday(which is true). I am at my guitarists house in Pittsburgh every weekend for band practice so i had my saber touch shipped to his house.

I just checked the tracking and sure enough the saber touch is arriving today...IN PITTSBURGH WHEN I AM STUCK IN BED WITH A DAMN FEVER AN HOUR AWAY!!!!. GRRRRRRRR ROAR SMASH!

Bummed. I probably won't be going to Pittsburgh until Saturday now(tomorrow at the earliest but i doubt it). My saber touch and gooseneck(gooseneck was free with the ST btw) will just have to wait :(

Meh... it's an 'ok' mod I suppose. Heck, I would have gifted you mine had I known you wanted one so bad. LOL. I never even use mine anymore... it just doesn't put out the power that it should like my other mods do.... kinda strange.

What color is the one you are getting? Mine is the 'smokey black metallic' with the chrome endcaps. Is yours variable voltage or no?

Edited by DAYVAPE

Damn! Lol

Its just flat black w/ brass capzbut I am getting 4.9 volts under load. And it is a 5v model.

I don't know if I am crazy about it. It has a few issues that were not described in the for sale add. I'm going to give it a few days though. Its just alright so far. I do really like the touch sensor though and it is a sweeeet looking mod. I have been wanting one of these for a few years.