Another Great Thing About Variable Voltage!

back roads saves time to. i drove from east to wst not 1 toll lol. mind you going throw a forest for 27 miles at midnight not one light or person around for 27 miles was a little bohering for me tho. lol

Edited by mega

Ok...seriously....this thing sucks. There is something broken about this mod and the guy who sold it to me is going to get a paypal dispute opened if I don't hear from him by Monday.

1. You can't tighten anything down all the way or it doesn't fire. Ok...for the price I got it at this isn't a huge deal but it would have been nice to mention.

2. This is the one that makes it unusable...I put a fresh pair of batteries in and it hits like a beast for. 2-3 minutes. Then it drops...and drops...and drops...within 4 minutes of putting a fresh pair in the batteries are dead. I have tried a bunch of different 16340 and 123As and they all do the same thing.

I am not happy...I put batteries in and attached my meter and fired it for 3-4 minutes straight and you could slowly watch the batteries die.

Gooseneck is fine though

Me=pissed

Something is jacked up with it... obviously. It shouldn't be draining the batteries like that. Sounds like the seller didn't disclose some things that were wrong with it... which happens a lot when buying used equipment. Sorry to hear that man.