Help! Glv2 Popping Hr Attys First Button Press

I bought a GLV2, Ultrafire 3.6 volt or 3 volt RCR123 Lithium Battery Charger and 4 AWRCR123 AW RCR123a Protected 750 mAh Battery's

all less than a month(ish) old and i keep popping attys left and right. GLV sent me 5 standard resistance carto's with my order and popped all

but 1 of them on the first button press. I bought 4 HR 3.5 ohm attys from puresmoker and popped 3 of them first button press, the last one

lasted me a week. I popped all my backup standard res attys (10ish) within a week. AND i just popped a IKV 4.5 ohm first button press.

I have been vaping for about 3 years now starting with a joye 3.7v kit with manual batteries. I have also owned a tornado kit from TW with

little problems, (except the clearomizers which all cracked and leaked, even against the claims that they dont crack and leak). I wanted to

move into HV vaping and the GLV2 came highly recommended. I am at a loss here and its getting to expensive to use the GLV2 with all the

attys its popping.

What am i doing wrong?

I know literally next to nothing about mods, however just based on the fact that its instantly popping every atty ur putting on there it sounds like the battery/batteries are firing with way too much voltage. Sure ur using the right one/ones? If so I'd be thinking bout sending it back for warranty repair/replacement

its running 7v plus and its not regulated. the batteries in it are what i was told to get by the owners.

ill talk to them about it when they contact me back. thanks

That's your problem. I wouldn't run that thing that high. If you're going to stack batteries be careful. Use 3volt batteries ffor 6 volts. If you stack 2 freshly charged 3.7volt batteries you are not only going to pop a lot of attys...you are going to get incredibly burnt crappy taste.

Also in light of recent events i am not going t reccomend stacking battries in it period. If it can fit an 18650 or 17670 grab one of those and some LR atty's.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

You may have gotten the wrong batteries. The AW protected 16340 750mAh batteries are 3.7V, not 3V. They will come off the charger at around 4.2V, so you're hitting 8.4V fresh off the charger. Do yo have a link to the batteries you got? The AW LiFePO4s are 3V.